Changing the Master Skill Tree

MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    6Posts

Changing the Master Skill Tree

Hi everyone, would like to get some help on making some adjustments. We're currently using Louis s6 files UP19 and one thing we've noticed is that the master skill tree is from a higher season (it's the extended tree) is anyone familiar on how we can use the base season 6.3 skill tree? I tried checking the .dat file and only found one from common.dat but it seems like it's for disabling the skill tree entirely. Thank you!

MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    0x198837ADLocation
    665Posts
    I think you would need the source code for both GS and client to correct that.

But maybe there's a switch parameter in GS Common config and in GetMainInfo configs to set it for new season or other things. Pay attention on reading the config files. Most of them have information of how to use the configs and what parameter to use for setting a specific thing (e.g. the client interface). And yes, there's a possibility that this parameter doesn't exists at all.

MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    6Posts
    I see. I tried checking the common.dat and the only lines there for the master tree are the ones to I think disable it, the amount of points per level and the max master tree level. Let me try to check the GetMainInfo. Thanks!

in getmaininfo u dont have a choice to use a interface style of the X season that u can choose?

MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    6Posts
    Hi Karli

Managed to find that setting in the getmaininfo config file after zipper advised it. Thank you

Advertisement