Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chaning Item stats requirements MUEMU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to change item stats requirements for example Skull Staff requires 31Strength could i change it to 10Strength?

If so it did not work for me ...
also i feel like IGC_ItemList.xml is incorrect.

I changed IGC_ItemList.xml and item_eng.bmd and it does not work.

Other example is Bow
If i train ingame 41 agi i cant equip it
unknown1 - Chaning Item stats requirements MUEMU - RaGEZONE Forums unknow - Chaning Item stats requirements MUEMU - RaGEZONE Forums

Any clues why?

Thx a lot <3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
That's a general problem in most of the server files. It requires strength too, like 41 agility and 32 strength points.
I just checked on my server files and that bow is having the same problem. You can update the tooltip to have a required strength tho.

In my item.bmd, "Bow" is requiring 30 STR and 90 DEX, but I can equip it at 32 STR and 41 DEX. Most likely something is wrong in the client.

Not sure exactly what's the fix, but surely you would need the source code of your client DLL.

Fresh tooltip fix:

Or, if you wanna do something really cool, you can add a custom tooltip setter from a config file in the client's source code:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back