Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Combobox Select all account characters

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pt
Boa tarde, não sei se estou postando na área correta mais seria relacionado ao mu também, estou fazendo esta ferramenta porem estou tendo problema para o combobox selecionar todos os personagens na tabela vinculados a mesma conta, o programa só esta puxando o primeiro personagem alguém poderia ajudar a solucionar o problema no código ? Esta em vb.net

Eng
Good afternoon, I don't know if I'm posting someone in the correct area but it would be related to mu too, I'm making this tool but to have all the characters in the table linked to the same account, or the program is just pulling the first character that could help solve the problem code problem? It's on vb.net

Esp
Buenas tardes, no se si estoy publicando a alguien en el area correcta pero seria relacionado con mu tambien, estoy haciendo esta herramienta pero para tener todos los personajes de la tabla vinculados a la misma cuenta, o la ¿El programa simplemente extrae el primer carácter que podría ayudar a resolver el problema del código? esta en vb.net

pW2OQjv - Combobox Select all account characters - RaGEZONE Forums

Pt
Amostra de como anda o projeto :
Eng
Sample of how the project is going:
Esp
Muestra de cómo va el proyecto:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
You need to find them by AccountID (account name), not by the character's name.

Column AccountID = The name of your account
Column name = The name of your character

Code:
"SELECT * FROM Character WHERE [COLOR=#0000ff]name[/COLOR] = '" & ComboBox4.Text & "'" ---> Character name = AccountID

So it will populate your comboBox5 with value "1" because you have one AccountID "1" with one character named "1"

Change it to this:
Code:
"SELECT * FROM Character WHERE [COLOR=#ff0000]AccountID[/COLOR] = '" & ComboBox4.Text & "'" ---> Get everything about characters where AccountID = AccountID value from ComboBox4

It will populate your comboBox5 with the DataTable returned values from the adapter

Also, instead of a button, you can use the SelectedIndexChanged event on ComboBox4 and update the ComboBox5 when the ComboBox4 index is changed, with the character names for that AccountID.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you brother,

In the first change he started to pull the characters but all with the same names, I made a change following your suggestion and it ended up working, thank you very much.

p1V2nwq - Combobox Select all account characters - RaGEZONE Forums

For this

iYHMrnm - Combobox Select all account characters - RaGEZONE Forums

problem solved.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back