Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CreateCharacter Auto Seal of Wealth

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just modefied the CreateCharacter procedure to make newly created character with seal of wealth for 7 days.

here is the code
Code:
SELECT [USER=1335]user[/USER]Guid = memb_guid FROM Me_MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id =  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID
INSERT INTO dbo.IGC_PeriodItemInfo(UserGUID,CharacterName,ItemType,ItemCode,EffectCategory,EffectType1,EffectType2,Serial,Duration,BuyDate,ExpireDate,UsedInfo,BuyDateString,ExpireDateString)
VALUES [USER=1335]user[/USER]GUID,  [USER=1333344765]name[/USER],1,6700,24,6,7,RAND()*(3000+1),604800,convert(bigint, getdate(),113),convert(bigint, getdate(),113)+7,1,convert(bigint, getdate(),113)-1,convert(bigint, getdate(), 113)+6)

i cant enter the game, but there is no seal of wealth.

i checked IGC_PeriodItemInfo it insert successfully.

1 - CreateCharacter Auto Seal of Wealth - RaGEZONE Forums

and i tried to buy Sealof wealth from xshop ang check IGC_PeriodItemInfo again. and it looks different.

2 - CreateCharacter Auto Seal of Wealth - RaGEZONE Forums

see highlighted. it looks different from what i inserted using the code.

thank you in advance for helping.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back