Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best current antihack \ anticheat software?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, in this month im going to publish my server, all left is a good antihack software that blocks the most of it, and its the most effective.
so the ones i know on market are:
PS Sistemas that is not look too good.
LiveGuard Antihack that looks promise but there is no servers i found using it except infinity.
MuGuard - GameGuard that is also looks not so much a trust worthy.
UGK-Antihack that is gone from market - was looking promising..

Im looking for Paid or Free Software but one that will do the job.
If it matters i use IGCN S16 Files
Please enlighten me!

Reaction score
I think the best AntiHack System for Mu Online is the one who's not using memory dumps and probably the best one would be your own developed anti hack server on GS or separated software.

Usually, if the AH is present on the client side, you can bypass it or even detour/emulate a valid packet to be sent to your AH server and telling your AH server that everything is alright with that client, even tho you are hacking the client's memory.

What most AH systems are actually doing good is that those are starting an early "hack" detection by checking your process list for suspicious debuggers being opened, etc.

Anyway, my point is, there's a never good enough AH system. If people would really wanna hack, they will, even with the latest AH systems around.

Your disadvantage is that you don't have access to GS/DS/JS source code, so that requires you to already use what's already existing for your S16 server.

See this thread tho, maybe it's gonna help ya: https://forum.ragezone.com/f508/development-mhp-antihack-mu-source-1148950/

Upvote 0
Back