Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to disable /gmove icarus for players in 97d?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i've got the following issue, players are able to use /gmove to go to icarus.

How can i disable that?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u change command text from /gmove to something else? make it like /gmoveadmin123 only so they dont know for example

The issue is that i cannot find the command, anywhere in gmcommands or commands else i would edit it to something else

Upvote 0
Reaction score
*********, just unable to find the gmove anywhere

Darkteam

Oh then dark'steam did a bad job on the files after all these updates,only way u can fix it is work with Ollydbg in gameserver.exe and figure out to change it there or disable it etc, but why would normal players be able to use /gmove if they are not GM? that's an extra bug no one knew?

can u enable [GMSystem]
Enable = 1 in gmsystem.txt and see if that disables old /gmove ? or if u have it enabled disable it to understand better

alternatively u can make icarus only for VIP or something like that if there is 0 solution for this

Upvote 0
Back