Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need someone to make me a dll

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all i have a following problems:
error-L1 : CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET
Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus( 121 )
So please if someone CAN and WANT to help me, by creating a dll Visual C++ who contains a fix of these well know bugs who i will attach with dlib attacher to my gameserver
edit: my gameserver is 97d

Reaction score
for all who have l1 socket close error just know its not your windows problem its a server files problem so change the server files that will be the fix .... if i have no more that problem - that must be the fix!

of course its server files gameserver problem, just GameServer because it was compiled long time ago and not even correctly with bugs etc, same happens with MMT Season 2 files and u getrandom invalid socket everyday and must restart GS so players can connect again on GS, i tried all windows OS and all solutions and made .dlls and troubleshoot everything over 1-3 years between 2010-2013, this issue is cuz of GameServer.exe and its .dlls , even if you try to ignore that error (the issue will always remain) the whole .exe needs a recompile fix just like other newer files have done this to avoid this issue, there is no other fix :D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think some program send a packet to the gs - like the dataserver conectserver joinserver etc ... and this packet are corrupted ... or just the gameserver can read it i think change the GS not only but change the Whole server files - thats how i fix it i dont want to change the filles but ... anyway also thanks for the help for al :) edit: long time a go i go register my server in one top wh owant to know my gs port to check status do is online or offline - and this happens too :D ! Dont give your ports to no one!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes. I've said from start that you should change the server files (even KarLi said that in a post from that "fixing GS" thread) xD Also, I think the best thing to do, try to find a 97D server files with source code included. You can add custom things like Party Password joining on whisper, etc.

The website, to check if the GS is online, it will try to ping it and yes, it's gonna send a packet to it which can actually contain a header or something which the GS could interpret it.
Some services can spam your GS port.

Anyway, glad you solved it. Molya xD

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
!HELP AGAIN PLS after 2-3 of changin files and no errors happens till now i see
response error after connection causes conclusion .... HELP PLS !
and this invaid socket agains happens
error-L1 : CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET

i dont see this error 2-3 days ...

read my last post error connection cause collution bla bla also i check my "so called firewall" log :
Oct 25 08:54:33 kernel: DROP IN=ppp0 OUT= MAC= SRC=IP bla bla DST=ip bla bla LEN=53 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=240 ID=54321 PROTO=UDP SPT=38518 DPT=27020 LEN=33 Oct 25 08:54:46 kernel: DROP IN=ppp0 OUT= MAC= SRC=ip bla bla DST=BLA BLA IP LEN=44 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=39 ID=12313 PROTO=TCP SPT=23710 DPT=8585 SEQ=1766674844 ACK=0 WINDOW=1024 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0 OPT (020405B4)
so like you dude zipper20032 say thats kernel.dll bugsh*t
Edit on the edit on the edits: i start thinking its about the CS in these new files who i use now im with Bor CS .1120 can you apply https://forum.ragezone.com/f196/getqueuedcompletionstatus-errors-gs-amp-cs-641721/ or the @Gembird guide to this CS pls if it no have it :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back