Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DMN CMS 1.1.8 iteminfo tooltip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Colleagues, welcome.
A question about DMN CMS 1.1.8, namely, about displaying the characteristics of objects in a pop-up menu when you hover over an object. The fact is that for some reason, the absorption and damage parameters of the wings, the wizard rise in general, are not displayed. Also a problem with ancient sets. Some of the sets that are in the game are displayed with incorrect options.

The part is not displayed at all. Please tell me which way to look. I found the item.txt file in the application/data/shop site folders, and replaced it with the server file, this solved some of the problems, but not the ones described above. Everything related to ancient options in this directory is the shop_anc_opt.dmn file, with content like

7|3|Set Anubis-Set Enis|1|1|12|

I really hope for your support.

Season 6 Jogando Server.

Reaction score
did u run on this link ?

ParseServerFiles - click Run and see if u see any difference, also u might have to put ur item.txt in the web files at applicaton/data/serverdata/en_Gb/ open item.txt and copy paste from ur files the inside and then run again parseserver files

i dont know about other issues, u must make screenshots..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u run on this link ?

ParseServerFiles - click Run and see if u see any difference, also u might have to put ur item.txt in the web files at applicaton/data/serverdata/en_Gb/ open item.txt and copy paste from ur files the inside and then run again parseserver files

i dont know about other issues, u must make screenshots..

Hi. Thank you for answer.
My application/data folder dont have serverdata directory(

In scheduler settings section i dont find nothing about you say(

I find place where it take info from item.txt, and replace, but it not result.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any reason you don't use DMN 1.2.1 or latest version?
1.1.8 is very old version and outdated.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any reason you don't use DMN 1.2.1 or latest version?
1.1.8 is very old version and outdated.
I bought it without really understanding it, and at the moment we have done a lot of customization in the template. Well, in general, if there are no problems during the transfer, do you think it's worth updating?

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I bought it without really understanding it, and at the moment we have done a lot of customization in the template. Well, in general, if there are no problems during the transfer, do you think it's worth updating?
Of course. You can upgrade your theme to 1.2.1 with no issues. You can contact me for further details.

Upvote 0
Back