DMN CMS 1.1.8 iteminfo tooltip

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Apprentice moneycrafter is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    7Posts

    DMN CMS 1.1.8 iteminfo tooltip

    Colleagues, welcome.
    A question about DMN CMS 1.1.8, namely, about displaying the characteristics of objects in a pop-up menu when you hover over an object. The fact is that for some reason, the absorption and damage parameters of the wings, the wizard rise in general, are not displayed. Also a problem with ancient sets. Some of the sets that are in the game are displayed with incorrect options.

    The part is not displayed at all. Please tell me which way to look. I found the item.txt file in the application/data/shop site folders, and replaced it with the server file, this solved some of the problems, but not the ones described above. Everything related to ancient options in this directory is the shop_anc_opt.dmn file, with content like

    7|3|Set Anubis-Set Enis|1|1|12|

    I really hope for your support.

    Season 6 Jogando Server.


  2. #2
    did u run on this link ?

    https://muxopek.com/admincp/manage-s...cheduler#tasks

    ParseServerFiles - click Run and see if u see any difference, also u might have to put ur item.txt in the web files at applicaton/data/serverdata/en_Gb/ open item.txt and copy paste from ur files the inside and then run again parseserver files

    i dont know about other issues, u must make screenshots..

  3. #3
    Apprentice moneycrafter is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    7Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    did u run on this link ?

    https://muxopek.com/admincp/manage-s...cheduler#tasks

    ParseServerFiles - click Run and see if u see any difference, also u might have to put ur item.txt in the web files at applicaton/data/serverdata/en_Gb/ open item.txt and copy paste from ur files the inside and then run again parseserver files

    i dont know about other issues, u must make screenshots..
    Hi. Thank you for answer.
    My application/data folder dont have serverdata directory(
    https://prnt.sc/h7n5198rlcj4

    In scheduler settings section i dont find nothing about you say(

    https://prnt.sc/fAMNI0VZ9y5O

    I find place where it take info from item.txt, and replace, but it not result.

  4. #4
    cMuServices cMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    462Posts
    any reason you don't use DMN 1.2.1 or latest version?
    1.1.8 is very old version and outdated.

  5. #5
    Apprentice moneycrafter is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    7Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cMu View Post
    any reason you don't use DMN 1.2.1 or latest version?
    1.1.8 is very old version and outdated.
    I bought it without really understanding it, and at the moment we have done a lot of customization in the template. Well, in general, if there are no problems during the transfer, do you think it's worth updating?

  6. #6
    cMuServices cMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    462Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moneycrafter View Post
    I bought it without really understanding it, and at the moment we have done a lot of customization in the template. Well, in general, if there are no problems during the transfer, do you think it's worth updating?
    Of course. You can upgrade your theme to 1.2.1 with no issues. You can contact me for further details.



Advertisement