Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No drop exc help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using this files https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-srteam-season-ii-fixes-874695/

in CommonConfig
// Item Drop Rates //
//----------------------------------------------//
ExcDropRate = 2000
ExcSkillDropRate = 100
ExcLuckDropRate = 1
NormalSkillDropRate = 6
NormalLuckDropRate = 4

But no exc drop on any mobs 5 hours of hunting still no exc drop where can i edit to put 100% on exc drop rate?

and what o.s is the best or tested on this files?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im using this files https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-srteam-season-ii-fixes-874695/

in CommonConfig
// Item Drop Rates //
//----------------------------------------------//
ExcDropRate = 2000
ExcSkillDropRate = 100
ExcLuckDropRate = 1
NormalSkillDropRate = 6
NormalLuckDropRate = 4

But no exc drop on any mobs 5 hours of hunting still no exc drop where can i edit to put 100% on exc drop rate?

and what o.s is the best or tested on this files?

make it 10k see what happens.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make it 10k see what happens.

or 999, in my files 1k is max

Best os for mu servers is windows dataserver 2008

Also maybe you can look in your other config files. There could be some options like this

ExcOptionMin
ExcOptionMax

or something similar, basically it decides what is the min and max exc options that will fall in the drop, if you have it set to 0 then no exc will drop.

PS. I just realised i have the same problem, no excellent items are falling in my server ._. I even tried to change the rate to max, but no luck.

Anyone know a fix ? im using zteam s8 ep2 premium

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
or 999, in my files 1k is max

Best os for mu servers is windows dataserver 2008

Also maybe you can look in your other config files. There could be some options like this

ExcOptionMin
ExcOptionMax

or something similar, basically it decides what is the min and max exc options that will fall in the drop, if you have it set to 0 then no exc will drop.

PS. I just realised i have the same problem, no excellent items are falling in my server ._. I even tried to change the rate to max, but no luck.

Anyone know a fix ? im using zteam s8 ep2 premium

HaHa. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
the other way to do that is, to use your custom item drop..
Put all the items and set the drop rates with -1 on the Map. XD

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HaHa. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
the other way to do that is, to use your custom item drop..
Put all the items and set the drop rates with -1 on the Map. XD

Yea I realise I can do it like that. But you know... all that writing ._.

I was hoping for a quicker fix :D I will try to look through the settings, maybe something is wrong :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So where to config?

Bro!!! Look around! You are the admin of your server. No one else is going to do it for you, I'm not going to spend hours to download the files and go through each of them, because I have my own server to work on. I gave you an idea how to fix, it might work, it might not. The rest is up to you.

And while you are looking around you might learn something new about your files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
im not 100% sure about this but with MMT files i had same issues the problem is that you dont have to put more,but less..

ExcDropRate = 20
ExcSkillDropRate = 100
ExcLuckDropRate = 1
NormalSkillDropRate = 6
NormalLuckDropRate = 4

try like this in map like atlans..
pm me or comment here if works..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dope Boy One Thankyou sir ill test that later on my big problem now is im having a problem with my gs within 24 hours i get error like this
i tried to change files from Namech to MMTeam to SrTeam still desame issue should i ask here or post another thread regarding this issue?

Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus( 121 )
error-L1 : CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET
06:44:27 Response error after connection causes conclusion (6404)()()

now i am thinking of upgrading to season 3 and i cant find some good stable files. this error still not fixed i upgrade to s3

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Dope Boy One Thankyou sir ill test that later on my big problem now is im having a problem with my gs within 24 hours i get error like this
i tried to change files from Namech to MMTeam to SrTeam still desame issue should i ask here or post another thread regarding this issue?

Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus( 121 )
error-L1 : CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET
06:44:27 Response error after connection causes conclusion (6404)()()

now i am thinking of upgrading to season 3 and i cant find some good stable files. this error still not fixed i upgrade to s3

this maybe can solve your problem
https://forum.ragezone.com/f196/error-l1-closeclient-invalid_socket-fix-864373/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried allready :) i tried to set affinity. i tried to change compatibility i tried to set priority also Dope Boy One maybe u can suggest a good serverfiles season 3 compatible with Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back