Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ERROR in Gameserver_CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the files titan tech season 6 ep 3, I have tried with the versions gs_cs 11.70.52 and 11.71.41 and I get the same error...

Abraham90 - ERROR in Gameserver_CS - RaGEZONE Forums

When I go to crywolf or the maps quest 3, it disconnect and the gs_cs gives the follow error.........

SO: Windows Server 2008 standard x64
and
SQL Server 2008 Standard R2

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recommend trying my titan tech repack. DLG S6 E3 Repack we fixed the crywolf bug and etc..

DLG S6 E3: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/dlg-mu-server-season-6-a-1072848/

Or if you don't want to use the updates from it but if your gonna use my files i recommend using the 3.0 Files Which Requires SQL 2000

DLG S6 E3 3.0:
SQL 2000:
DLG Full Client With Fixes S6 E3:
Tutorial Video:

But if you do not want to use my files go download my tools v.2 and go to update section and download client/server updates and apply it to your current files and it should work i'm not going to say it will since i never tried it. But i just recommend using my files.

Download Soon Cause Im Removing 3.0 Files Soon.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its mostly because of your mapserverinfo configuration and in gameserver+cs there are some misconfigurations maybe.

thanks, but I do not think that is the problem. I have worked with that file for over a year, and has been properly configured. I think the problem is database. I tried with different files and is the same error.
the problem occurred recently. without changing configuration files

I recommend trying my titan tech repack. DLG S6 E3 Repack we fixed the crywolf bug and etc..

DLG S6 E3: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/dlg-mu-server-season-6-a-1072848/

Or if you don't want to use the updates from it but if your gonna use my files i recommend using the 3.0 Files Which Requires SQL 2000

DLG S6 E3 3.0:
SQL 2000:
DLG Full Client With Fixes S6 E3:
Tutorial Video:

But if you do not want to use my files go download my tools v.2 and go to update section and download client/server updates and apply it to your current files and it should work i'm not going to say it will since i never tried it. But i just recommend using my files.

Download Soon Cause Im Removing 3.0 Files Soon.

with DLG

it move but......

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thanks, but I do not think that is the problem. I have worked with that file for over a year, and has been properly configured. I think the problem is database. I tried with different files and is the same error.
the problem occurred recently. without changing configuration files

with DLG

it move but......

maybe you can use my gameserver and gameserver_cs that might fix the rerequesting info
OR ELSE Like you said and i prolly am aware that the problem is on database (for the rerequesting error)

change the database =]

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually KarLi is right. When i had crywolf bug me and KarLi worked together for almost entire day trying to fix it its simple miss configuration on client/server server is GameServer And GameServerCS with ports not matching up to MapServerInfo.dat and on the client gate.bmd and etc.. didn't match up so yeah. Everyone that uses my files never had that problem so your doing something wrong.

Have Fun,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is not the problem, as already indicated above the problem is newly ..... ports are well configured in the mapserverinfo, I worked with them for a long time, just because .....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I configured a file from 0,now displays an error in green in files 11.70.70....

with 11.71.41

and with repack DLG moves to Crywolf but display the error: rerequesting character info.

My SCF_ServerList
0 0 "glac.sytes.net" 55901 "SHOW"
0 19 "glac.sytes.net" 55919 "HIDE"

my mapserverinfo
// Normal Servers
0 0 1 Sglac.sytes.net 55901 //[Main]

// Castle Siege Servers
19 0 0 Sglac.sytes.net 55919 //[Castle]
end

// Normal Servers
0 0 30 19 //Lorren
0 0 31 19 //DareDevil
0 0 34 19 //CryWolf
0 0 41 19 //Barraks
0 0 42 19 //Refuge
0 0 56 19 //Swamp

// Castle Siege Servers
19 1 30 -1 //Lorren
19 1 31 -1 //DareDevil
19 1 34 -1 //CryWolf
19 1 41 -1 //Barraks
19 1 42 -1 //Refuge
19 1 56 -1 //Swamp
end

serverinfo GS
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName = Main
ServerCode = 0
ConnectMemberLoad = 0

SERVERINFO GS_CS
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName = GSCS
ServerCode = 19
ConnectMemberLoad = 0

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats my repack with your own database?

Yes..... in a moment I try with a database without accounts..... sorry for bad english.

when trying I edit this post showing results....

I worry about having to use an empty database and having to edit account by account. there are thousands.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
well listen.

1. you might really have bad configs
2. your TitanLinkServer (maybe change it) from other s6ep3 files.
3. the least you can do if some tables are missing in database is try re-adding them
i included in some .txxt on my repack the links for it

those are the querys you should try to add in your muonline.bak (make backup ofcourse) and then just retry.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me preocupa. con base de datos limpia de otros repacks me da el mismo error. y he formateado el disco duro y reinstalar OS. Also try different titanlinkservers. error so interesting and unexplained. I have worked for so long setting files. Maybe I'm missing something I do not see

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back