Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error Titan Editor premium "Unhandled Application Exception."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Please help to resolve the issue with Titan Editor.
I dowloaded it from the forum http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-titan-editor-premium-2018-a-1149271/
When I finished to config it I tried to set up some changes in a character.
But when I press "edit" button the error message appear.

Screens of error in attachment (russian and english translation) and config file settings titan editor

Thank you a lot

PS
1) Iswitched off firewall and ativirus
2) Visual c++ and framework have the last update

I am making season 16 ep 2 set up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that's cause the DB is not correct according with the Titan Editor queries.(missing fields from DB usually).

There's no Titan Editor for S16 from 2018. The DB schema is totally different from other server files. It will always crash on Form_Load(); (init of the Form)

I'm assuming you are trying the mu.legend S16 server files.

That's a few weeks old, so it's pretty fresh.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u change (local) to ur PC-NAME/SQLEXPRESS from the config in the pic and test? what windows u use ?

What It does not work, see attachement my SQL server Name "local"

It is win 10
jeikil - Error Titan Editor premium "Unhandled Application Exception." - RaGEZONE Forums
jeikil - Error Titan Editor premium "Unhandled Application Exception." - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
What It does not work, see attachement my SQL server Name "local"

It is win 10

then you must install sql correctly, i dont know what the issue is..
if u wanna try, try this tutorial:

either way, for me it looks like 1, that local connecting issue, doesnt matter if u have windows 10 (probably would been better if u had windows 2012 sql server) but this does not make any difference in running SCF editor.

it could be even the application editor is bad for your windows 10 (compatiblity issue) or it could be ur missing other vc++ 2005/2008/2010 and netframework 3.5 as well (since the editor is old) and 4.0 / latest, there many factors here.... u have to experiment more than that.

Upvote 0
Back