Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extract 3D models and animations from MU

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello community! Does anyone know how to extract the 3D models and animations from MU? It does not matter the version, also if someone has knowledge of the same point but with the Rakion v2.58 game

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Extract 3D models and animations from MU I pay for your help

All my friend models, in MU: Creatures, Armor, NPC, everything, and also if you know how to extract the models and animations of Rakion I would appreciate it greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: Extract 3D models and animations from MU I pay for your help

wait hold up, who said its premium to export MU models of any season? u ever tried pentium tools? also there are releases already with the models etc.... they are .SMD files with smd animations, u can import and use them with blender,autodesk,milkshape (preferably) etc... i dont know if you meant something else.

by ashlay:

textures u must get from any client season 16 and search for (texture files are in .ozt and .ozj) extension

ps: edited your thread, selling or hiring is not allowed in this section.

Upvote 0
Back