Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What files manages those effects

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone, i'm making a patch antilag for mu season 15, i wanna get rid of those effects, but i dont know what files manages them, maybe someone know and can tell me

i think those are related to set bonus or something like that:
K3GJCnU - What files manages those effects - RaGEZONE Forums

AC882jv - What files manages those effects - RaGEZONE Forums

Energy Elf Aura around character
NB4B6MV - What files manages those effects - RaGEZONE Forums

Soul Barrier around character
jdgj6jh - What files manages those effects - RaGEZONE Forums

Chilling effect on 800 tree
Yua29Tc - What files manages those effects - RaGEZONE Forums

and maybe Summoner Debuff on the ground also

Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know where they are supposed to be, but i don't know which one belongs to every one, i expecting someone maybe know which file belongs to "Soul barrier" for example.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
just take this example of this thread
http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/triple-aqua-beam-skin-1051970/

and re-do the same, ofcourse you need editing software like 3d Milkshape or 3ds max and such but if u wanna just change image/effect/ just edit the image and convert the image back to mu.file which is probably .ozt or .ozj for example, and just experiment the same with other skills to identify which skill is which, you have to better use pentium tools cracked by xakumm, open skill folder and preview BMD files, untill u find the soul barrier, then move the .bmd file in desktop and open it again and it will give u some errors missing .ozt or .tga files, thats the .OZT or .OZJ files that are missing that are in same folder of skill, find them and put them in desktop along with the .bmd (of soul barrier) then, simply decide what u wanna do, if u wanna just change the look of it then edit the image, if somethin else maybe u must convert to .SMD with pentium tools and edit it with 3d software then back to .bmd and use it.

Upvote 0
Back