Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FPS Boost Question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

Rumour says that it is possible to boost the game's FPS 1.5x by using a similar method as using the speed hack software.

Is this true? Can this be hooked into main exe? Could the smart segment please comment here for my own sake. I have seen servers/projects(won't be naming) that are using what almost looks like a speed hack integrated into their client and making game mentioned 1.5 times faster if not even 2x, fps doesn't go higher than 30, but as everyone is running the same client it makes it smoother and nicer for everyone. It isn't a player.bmd skeleton frame boost as all of the game elements move faster not just the character.

And if there is someone who could do this let me know too as I would be interested.

Big love! <3

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have s9 IGCn files, it seems that those offsets only work with s6 main.exe, also your inbox is full.

Does FPS boost come with any downsides/bugs or server crashes?

Try again. You need to find the proper offsets.

Upvote 0
Back