Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GameServer Crash

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Gamer server closed because Data server is closed.
Game server closed because Authentication server is closed.Whole connection closed

Did someone Knows how to FIX IT ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have net framework 3.5 and 4.0 installed? Because if this 2 missing,data1 data2 not started...i have this problem in the past and after i install all frameworks all works fine..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It could be your anti-virus software stopping the DataServer when it is running a periodic routine scan.
Otherwise, I would suspect bad server files.

Also, not sure what is Authentication Server. Authentication Server should be the server for your valid server license generated by the developer of what server files are you using.
Maybe you are using a bad uncracked repack of your server which has a countdown timer for something like a trial version/test version of your server files. (demo server files)

Anyway, more details would be helpful

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see the data servers/ joinserver are still alive but the GS crash with that log

its no have coutdown timer or something because the same server files are online 24/7 without one crash on my another server(s)
i see in rz have one theard with the same crash log but no answer how to fix it it someone know please say how to fix it ( have this issue and fix it successfullyy) :) it happens from time to time

i dont know what net framework have to deal with it for that problem but I will TRY to install them ...

edit zippy if you remember a little time before .. i have l1 l2 errors ... these errors stops and now i have this problem :D why? someone help pls

also i have another one error on who i dont care a lot because that error for me means - this monster cant be spotted because executed max monsters amount or the monster can't be located in the gs (for example monster id who not found)
error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£ °æ±¾_0.97.04 Çë¼ì²éһϷþÎñ¶Ë»òÊý¾Ý¿â. 1796error-L2 : 1809 class : 0error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£ °æ±¾_0.97.04 Çë¼ì²éһϷþÎñ¶Ë»òÊý¾Ý¿â. 1796error-L2 : 1810 class : 0error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£ °æ±¾_0.97.04 Çë¼ì²éһϷþÎñ¶Ë»òÊý¾Ý¿â. 1796error-L2 : 1811 class : 0error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£ °æ±¾_0.97.04 Çë¼ì²éһϷþÎñ¶Ë»òÊý¾Ý¿â. 1796error-L2 : 1812 class : 0error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£ °æ±¾_0.97.04 Çë¼ì²éһϷþÎñ¶Ë»òÊý¾Ý¿â. 1796error-L2 : 1813 class : 0error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£ °æ±¾_0.97.04 Çë¼ì²éһϷþÎñ¶Ë»òÊý¾Ý¿â. 1796error-L2 : 1814 class : 0error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£

bla bla ...
do it can cause the following 2 errors:

Gamer server closed because Data server is closed.
Game server closed because Authentication server is closed.Whole connection closed

i think no? im right ? also i think the data servers stil alive what can cause the close connection with the gs i no have a software firewalls a lot and i put alocal ip from the router to connect iwth him now i put 127.0.0.1 ... what can cause the GS to think the dataserver/loginserver is OFF ? T_T

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
error-L2 : 1814 class : 0error : Monster location setting error ·þÎñ¶ËÓû§µÇ½¿ÉÄÜ´æÔÚijЩÎÊÌâ¡£

This can happen for a few reasons:
- You are not caring about GameServer limits for spawns
- Bad spawn positions/maybe off-map
- GameServer crashing somewhere (not necessarily on spawns)

if you remember a little time before .. i have l1 l2 errors ... these errors stops and now i have this problem :D why? someone help pls

I'm gonna repeat it for the 10000 time. xDD CloseSocket is not an error.

what can cause the GS to think the dataserver/loginserver is OFF ? T_T

If the GameServer crashed internally somewhere, the GameServer wouldn't see anymore the DataServer socket and JoinServer socket.
Probably that's why the GameServer thinks there are no DataServer and JoinServer online.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if i have router d/c if i delete 192.168. ... ip and put 127.0.0.1 do the gs will lose the connect to the soccet if have a router d/c for example?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
First of all, if you are using 127.0.0.1 (localhost) for making your server public, from start you got it wrong.
The purpose of the localhost DNS which is mapped with 127.0.0.1 IP is only for local hosting purpose, meaning that the server will be available only for that machine/PC/laptop/server/whatever with no public connection from within your local area network or from outside.

127.0.0.1 or localhost = Loopback Adapter / Loopback Adapter DNS => ONLY local hosting
192.168.1.* = Router DHCP Assigned IP => In your router's local network

The only reason to host on 127.0.0.1 is just for testing on the same machine.

If you have a router d/c (For me router d/c = Router Disconnection error/issue), it's because of this:
- You are trying to connect outside your router's network
- Bad configurations such as leaving the configs on localhost/127.0.0.1
- You didn't port forward your server's ports

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easy solution..buy a VPS...or change all your localhost ip with dns no-ip

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Easy solution..buy a VPS...or change all your localhost ip with dns no-ip
Thanks for the help! me think changing of the ips to 127.0.0.1 will help of all lose of connection to the router if it can cause the dataserver/js disconnect :) i will write again when this error happenns again :)

Upvote 0
Back