Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Healing Potion Rate %

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey,

S9E3 IGCN files

how can i increase the healing potions rate so that when you use 1 it'll heal more % of your hp

beacuse now when BladeMasters has 3.2 Milion HP the potions aren't healing the hp fast enough(Regardless the delay).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey,

S9E3 IGCN files

how can i increase the healing potions rate so that when you use 1 it'll heal more % of your hp

beacuse now when BladeMasters has 3.2 Milion HP the potions aren't healing the hp fast enough(Regardless the delay).

You might not be able to adjust Potion rate, but i can suggest you selling +15 Pots or Adjusting BM Swell HP.

hey,

S9E3 IGCN files

You might not be able to adjust Potion rate, but i can suggest you selling +15 Pots or Adjusting BM Swell HP.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey already tried to adjust the Swell Life skill of BM but without succuses, can you guide me real quick ?
(i do have knowledge)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thats abit complicated to do without doing it in the gameserver with sources on the configs, u have to figure out another waylike jukatoo said or make other players stronger

i do have the source for the GS tho can you point me where to look for there :)?

(to adjust Swell Life Buff normally)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i do have the source for the GS tho can you point me where to look for there :)?

(to adjust Swell Life Buff normally)

im not good with coding, usually in calccharacter / pvpbalance files or skill of swell life, and if u dont have it u must add it as a new config with that function to your GS i guess

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey already tried to adjust the Swell Life skill of BM but without succuses, can you guide me real quick ?
(i do have knowledge)
Go to Data-Scripts-Skills-RegularSkillCalc
and
Data-Scripts-Skills-MasterSkillCalc

Find Word :Swell
This will show:
-- SkillID: 48, Swell Life - (Dark Knight, Blade Knight, Blade Master)function KnightSkillAddLife(Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus) local SkillEffect = Vitality / 100 + 12 + Energy / 20 + PartyBonus local SkillTime = Energy / 10 + 60 return SkillEffect, SkillTimeend

Adjust those Numbers to find your Right Swell and after each edit. Save. Refresh Common on your GameServer and swell with BM to see how much u need.

If your Class is Blade Master and Skill point has been add on Skill tree please use this
(Find Word " Swell "
To edit.

On MasterSkillCalc theres 3 Types if im not wrong, u need to adjust all value of all 3 formulas.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go to Data-Scripts-Skills-RegularSkillCalc
and

Find Word :Swell
This will show:

Adjust those Numbers to find your Right Swell and after each edit. Save. Refresh Common on your GameServer and swell with BM to see how much u need.

If your Class is Blade Master and Skill point has been add on Skill tree please use this
(Find Word " Swell "
To edit.

On MasterSkillCalc theres 3 Types if im not wrong, u need to adjust all value of all 3 formulas.

thanks!
I tried it , changed all Swell Life Skills in Data-Scripts-Skills-MasterSkillCalc

and in

but it really doesnt do anything, tried to change 100+12 to 50+12 nothing
also tried to change it from 100+12 to 800+12 yet still nothing changes?
what could be the problem ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks!
I tried it , changed all Swell Life Skills in Data-Scripts-Skills-MasterSkillCalc

and in

but it really doesnt do anything, tried to change 100+12 to 50+12 nothing
also tried to change it from 100+12 to 800+12 yet still nothing changes?
what could be the problem ?

In total there is 4 Formula for Swell Life to change.
If character is Blade Knight
go to IGCData-Scripts-Skills-RegularSkillCalc
and adjust it.

If your class is Blade Master and have add skill tree point on swell field edit it over on
IGCData-Scripts-Skills-MasterSkillCalc

and Example of how you can edit.
This is Default values
-- SkillID: 48, Swell Life - (Dark Knight, Blade Knight, Blade Master)
function KnightSkillAddLife(Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus)
local SkillEffect = Vitality / 100 + 12 + Energy / 20 + PartyBonus
local SkillTime = Energy / 10 + 60

return SkillEffect, SkillTime
end

This is what i recommend:
-- SkillID: 48, Swell Life
function KnightSkillAddLife(Index, TargetIndex, TargetClass, Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus)
local SkillEffect = Vitality / 1000 + 12 + Energy / 2000 + PartyBonus
local SkillTime = Energy / 1 + 6

end

You can explore what suits you and just edit the values in Red. Increasing the value makes you lower HP.
It a simple formula of Division. Vitality Amount of Stats / 1000 + +12 (Or u can remove this) + Energy Amount of stats / 2000 + PartyBonus

You also need to edit MasterSkillCalc
Here is what i recommend

-- SkillID: 356, Swell Life Strengthener - (Blade Master)
function KnightSkillAddLife_Level1(Index, TargetIndex, TargetClass, Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus)
local SkillEffect = Vitality / 1500 + 12 + Energy / 2000 + PartyBonus

end

-- SkillID: 360, Swell Life Proficiency - (Blade Master)
function KnightSkillAddLife_Level2(Index, TargetIndex, TargetClass, Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus)

end

-- SkillID: 363, Swell Life Mastery - (Blade Master)
function KnightSkillAddLife_Level3(Index, TargetIndex, TargetClass, Vitality, Energy, PartyBonus)

end

After each edit just reload Common Setting and swell again.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In total there is 4 Formula for Swell Life to change.
If character is Blade Knight
go to IGCData-Scripts-Skills-RegularSkillCalc
and adjust it.

If your class is Blade Master and have add skill tree point on swell field edit it over on
IGCData-Scripts-Skills-MasterSkillCalc

and Example of how you can edit.
This is Default values

This is what i recommend:

You can explore what suits you and just edit the values in Red. Increasing the value makes you lower HP.
It a simple formula of Division. Vitality Amount of Stats / 1000 + +12 (Or u can remove this) + Energy Amount of stats / 2000 + PartyBonus

You also need to edit MasterSkillCalc
Here is what i recommend

After each edit just reload Common Setting and swell again.

Thank you so much brother <3
finally !

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If you can change the source, there is a place where potions can be adjusted. The function is CGUseItemRecv in protocol.cpp.

For example, you'll find this switch case:
Code:
            switch ( citem->m_Type )
            {
                case ITEMGET(14,0):    // Apple
                    nAddRate = 10;
                    break;
                case ITEMGET(14,1):    // 
                    nAddRate = 20;
                    break;
                case ITEMGET(14,2):    // 
                    nAddRate = 30;
                    break;
                case ITEMGET(14,3):    // Large Healing Potion
                    nAddRate = 40;
                    break;
            }

if ( citem->m_Level == 1 )    // #formula
            {
                nAddRate += 5;
            }

tLife += ((int)gObj[aIndex].MaxLife * nAddRate) / 100;    // #formula
nAddRate is the percentage of the max health which will be recovered. MaxLife means without swell etc.... so if you want to calculate the recover based on the actual max health, you could change the formula to:
Code:
            tLife += ((int)(gObj[aIndex].MaxLife+gObj[aIndex].AddLife) * nAddRate) / 100;    // #formula

Another important variable is the FillLifeCount, it describes in how many steps your life will recover. Higher value = slower recovery.
Code:
            if ( citem->m_Type == ITEMGET(14,0) && citem->m_Level < 2 )
            {
                gObj[aIndex].FillLifeCount = 0; // an apple recovers instantly
            }
            else if ( citem->m_Level == 1 )
            {
                gObj[aIndex].FillLifeCount = 2; // +1 potion in 2 (or 3) steps
            }
            else
            {
                gObj[aIndex].FillLifeCount = 3; // everything else, also +15 with one step more
            }

At least from the sources which I have, I can tell you that a Potion+15 behaves like a Potion+0. So better just use them at +1.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back