Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HEL] Vault Lock-Unlock

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I am using the 1.0M. When i press the lock button of the vault, the password window pops up. I choose the password and then i re-enter it in the confirmation window. But after that i receive an error which says: "You have entered an invalid personal ID number."

Any ideas of how that can be fixed?

Thank you in advance

Reaction score
The files i am using:

There is a configuration "DisablePersonalID" but doesn't seem to do anything to vault lock/unlock.

what if you put in the personal Id number like 1111111111111 and press enter will it ignore and delete the character or lock etc? or is this issue only on 'vaults' cus its probably a bug on vault lock-unlock that they didnt fix, but probably fixed on deleting guild/character etc if u just put any id, what i assume.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I am using the 1.0M. When i press the lock button of the vault, the password window pops up. I choose the password and then i re-enter it in the confirmation window. But after that i receive an error which says: "You have entered an invalid personal ID number."

Any ideas of how that can be fixed?

Thank you in advance
Usually those files source doesn't code it and password is 1111111111111

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To make it more clear i am giving you some screenshots:

bldtest - [HEL] Vault Lock-Unlock - RaGEZONE Forums

As you can i see there is no personal id box.

Upvote 0
Back