• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

helllo help pls how to work no-ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi iuse global ip wan emulator not working in no-ip ?

config your network to static.

hello thank you to your responce idnt know how to change to static because i use global ip no router its open ip wan

iuse OS windows server 2008 r2

Upvote 0
Reaction score
For a DNS you have 2 options: Buy a domain and configure the A records from the domain control panel to point to your VPS/Windows Server IP, or use NO-IP service.

For NO-IP, go to no-ip website, make an account, make the domain in the control panel and download their software.
Log in into your software with the no-ip account you've created and the domain will practically will be updated with your IP.

Configure your server files with the NO-IP DNS you've created:
- ServerList
- MapServerInfo

And for the client, same NO-IP DNS:
- MainInfo config
- ClientInfo config

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For a DNS you have 2 options: Buy a domain and configure the A records from the domain control panel to point to your VPS/Windows Server IP, or use NO-IP service.

For NO-IP, go to no-ip website, make an account, make the domain in the control panel and download their software.
Log in into your software with the no-ip account you've created and the domain will practically will be updated with your IP.

Configure your server files with the NO-IP DNS you've created:
- ServerList
- MapServerInfo

And for the client, same NO-IP DNS:
- MainInfo config
- ClientInfo config

hi brother i already try this no ip but when i connect to client no select server apear

hi borther i use 12.zapto.org
@shawnphilipp

1. your noip IP is super long
2. dont use for example shawn.no-ip.com cuz the - < minus will not be readable in client/server side. so use noip.me or sytes.net to avoid random undetectable issues like that

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If no select server appear means your ConnectServer on port 44405 is blocked by something.
You have to port-forward ports 44405, 55901 on TCP and 55901 on UDP in your router to open the server publicly if you are using it on your personal computer.

But if you have VPS with Windows Server, then you have to allow access in your Windows Firewall on inbound and outbound connections from ports 44405 and 55901.

Upvote 0
Back