Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Add Command /reset

Reaction score
Add the reset command in AccessData.ini and edit the GameServer's source code.
Like this:
Code:
 94    "/reset"            1    //-> /reset

In GS: You need to add a new enum value inside the GMMng.h at the end.

Code:
GMMng.h

COMMAND_RESET                = 94

Then, in the GMMng.cpp file add in the switch case for COMMAND values this

Code:
GMMng.cpp

case COMMAND_RESET:
{

g_ResetSystem.SendResetData(lpObj, false);

break;

}

Also add at the top this:

Code:
GMMng.cpp

#include "ResetSystem.h"

Build into Release mode x32. Copy paste the new built executable (backup your old GS exe), replace it in your server files GS folder, run it. Good luck.

Project source code for GS is optimized for Visual Studio 2010 only. (BuildTools v110)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello zipper20032 when I put the / reset command I get that message. Here I leave you an image, I do not get an insufficient level or anything. I put it as you tell me, could you help me

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Try adding these in the AccessData.ini. Yes, probably the loading method for commands is not getting that command.

Last few lines.
Code:
91     "/offxp"            32    //-> /offxp
92    "/teleport"            1    //-> /teleport
93     "/makepet"            32    //-> /makepet

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zipper20032 Friend, if I put it in the AccessData.ini the same as what you send by putting the / reset command, it resets the skill to me, you could share your GMMng.cpp and GMMng.h File and AccessData.ini I leave you an image of my accessdata.ini

Try adding these in the AccessData.ini. Yes, probably the loading method for commands is not getting that command.

Last few lines.
Code:
91     "/offxp"            32    //-> /offxp
92    "/teleport"            1    //-> /teleport
93     "/makepet"            32    //-> /makepet
Friend, if I put it in the AccessData.ini the same as what you send by putting the / reset command, it resets the skill to me, you could share your GMMng.cpp and GMMng.h File and AccessData.ini I leave you an image of my accessdata.ini

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friend zipper20032 nothing keeps coming out the message that "Subscriptions game is not the party" can you help me via whatsapp

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The command is /reset
You need zen and lvl 400.

You can change the requirements for reset in ResetGroup and ResetMain files.

1. Replace your GameServer with this:

2. Replace AccessData.ini with this:

Tested by me. I've also added correct error messages for you to know what's missing when you try to reset your character (show missing zen, or incorrect level, etc). Also I've added GameServer error logging into the window.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The command is /reset
You need zen and lvl 400.

You can change the requirements for reset in ResetGroup and ResetMain files.

1. Replace your GameServer with this:

2. Replace AccessData.ini with this:

Tested by me. I've also added correct error messages for you to know what's missing when you try to reset your character (show missing zen, or incorrect level, etc). Also I've added GameServer error logging into the window.

Good luck.

Friend could you share your source of your GameServer.

Hello friend of this GameServer if the command / reset that Code you used and configuration works, could you share your GameServer source with me?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks zipper20032 and I managed to make it work. I think it was the AccessData.inibut it already works for me
Here are some photos of the / reset command working

Upvote 0
Back