Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help add or duplicate NPCs with different items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ folks, I'm using these https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/rele...urces-1092599/ files I'm trying to set up NPC store with PCPoint or WcoinC which I'd like your help. I leave you some images of how I want it to look. I hope your help thank you very much.

Marce in lorenMarket sells Alas s3 by PC Point and when the store opens, a message of how many PCPoint has.

Marce in Elveland Sells Wings s2 for Zen and does not give him any message as normal.

well I want them to look like this in these ps files I saw a video that they do but with filez MuEmun. using the ShopManager.txt and the ItemValue.txtHere is the video of MuEmu files.

Reaction score
That's actually pretty much a custom thing. It needs both server and client side coding. zTeam doesn't have the same features as MuEMU.

There's a PCPoint NPC tho inside the Shop folder.
I'm not sure what Id that npc is having. Seems like is not used, but it can be a starting point.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ folks, I'm using these https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/rele...urces-1092599/ files I'm trying to set up NPC store with PCPoint or WcoinC which I'd like your help. I leave you some images of how I want it to look. I hope your help thank you very much.

Marce in lorenMarket sells Alas s3 by PC Point and when the store opens, a message of how many PCPoint has.

Marce in Elveland Sells Wings s2 for Zen and does not give him any message as normal.

well I want them to look like this in these ps files I saw a video that they do but with filez MuEmun. using the ShopManager.txt and the ItemValue.txtHere is the video of MuEmu files.

I encourage you to a Louis Repack that on some forums posted, they have this function and tons more for you to explore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Louis' thing is good but not all the NPCs are, for example Leo The Helper is as an event or that delivers a welcome item and and tried to put it as an NPC store and did not manage to stop Louis.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think you can use Ex-Team repack. I've checked the source code today and it's pretty much the same as zTeam on GS and Client DLL and I think(not sure if I'm wrong here) but Ex-Team is based on zTeam source code.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-ex-team-source-multiserver-1162673/

This repack is having the sources too so you're good to go with customizing your server.

From what I've seen you have this: (Press "X" for a huge menu)
- Jewel Bank
- Under "C" character stats window, you have a new system for entering points.
- Under "C" character stats window, you have a reset stats system.
- ExQuest System
- Donate Shops (which you can set them to sell items with WCoin, Goblin Point and Credits(Credits are the new PCPoint apparently)
Donate Shops are like merchants
- And a lot more things to discover!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have seen it but it has many things that I do not like. I think it would be better to adapt the DonateShop. to these zTeam files and see how they work

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You can actually disable those things pretty easily by commenting them in the client source.

Sure, you can adapt the ExTeam donate shop source to your zTeam files, but it's gonna take some time.

There's 2 parts of it. First is the GS part and second is the Client part. Both of them are communicating with each other.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it's more than just reading the shops from the file.

You actually need to send the data from the GS to the Client, so this requires a lot of attention regarding the classes and structs used for this when building a data packet to be sent to GS.

I'm gonna take a look on the donate shop to see how it's opening that window in the client.
(The most annoying thing is that I need to work with VS 2010 xDD is soo lacking of intellisense and things)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
friend @zipper20032 can you help me configure those files to test it on my pc I can't get it online.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/rele...erver-1162673/

You have 2 parts for client.
The first download link and the Update 1 link.
Download both clients. The first one is Mu Primal and the 2nd one is Client.
Extract Mu Primal and then patch it with the Update 1.

1. IMPORTANT - For both server files and GS/ClientDLL source code, use the Update 1 download links.

2. For client, after you patch it, do the next:
2.1. For the client to work, you need to add your IP address into the client source (DLLClientS6E3) from Update 1. Find #define TEXT_IP_ADDRESS in stdafx.h precompiled header.
2.2 In server files folder, go to Tools and you have AH_INFO folder. There, open ClientInfo.ini. Modify the IP with your own server IP, save it. And then execute GetClientInfo. Copy the Data folder generated into your client's folder.

3. In server files, modify the IP from Data/ServerList.txt in ConnectServer folder.
3.1 In Data/Other, modify the IP from MapServerInfo.txt

4. To get the GS working, you need to generate a license from Tools folder. Execute License.exe.
4.1 Open the License.ex with notepad.
4.2 Open your GameServer source code and find the next lines into ExLicense.cpp

Code:
       this->List[eExUB::Local].hwid                    = 2349491840;
       strcpy(this->List[eExUB::Local].mac,            "00-D8-61-18-B0-EA");

Replace HWID and MAC Address with your own from License.ex.
4.3 The compile mode should be set to S6E3 - Win32.
4.4 Go ahead and compile your GS. (Visual Studio 2010 - v100 build tools)

Edit: Also works with Visual Studio 2012 - v110 build tools, but you need SimpleModulus to be recompiled with VS 2012.
I'm trying to see if I can upgrade it to VS 2019.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friend, it will work for you now as I configure the shopdonate you know how to do it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
"Friend, it will work for you now as I configure the shopdonate you know how to do it."

I have no idea what you actually wanted to say here xDD

Anyway, you can have normal merchants selling those items with WCoins.

Check PriceManager.ini on server files and also PriceManager.ini on custom client side.

PriceManager in client, it's just visual effect on the price (showing WCoins instead of Zen)
PriceManager in server, it's the one responsible for selling that item with WCoins.

Upvote 0
Back