• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help arena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi needs help explaining how to add a wall in order for mobs in the arena did not come out of the klartek I did it in pentium but after saving disappears the block output

Reaction score
Hi needs help explaining how to add a wall in order for mobs in the arena did not come out of the klartek I did it in pentium but after saving disappears the block output

u must add it and save for server side .att file as well, what block did u put? u must put 'attribute' red which is non walking usually

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to attribute the client 128kb but after saving to the server disappears because the server are files of 64kb

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I coped with the blockade mob
could you describe to me what the individual color in the penitum means
gray=safe etc