Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Need bypass to open Multi / dual main.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.

i've done searching in all threads, i didn't see any tutorial to bypass open multi client or main.exe
1 computer, open 2 main.exe.

can somebody help me ? Thank you.

PD: version main: 0.99.28 (99B+)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it does not work, I am looking for a way to remove the lock from the main.exe

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@dasgrid so you are asking us to help you find a way on how to 'cheat' a specific client (private server) ?

why not share the client/patch with us.

Also try using 'Sandbox' install that and try to run the main.exe with sandbox and maybe it can run, but overall if we dont see the client we are blind to find a solution

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I tried your main but it does not open even once

@phit666
What changes have you made?

Can't really test it as I dont have the client, it's your cracked main.exe, you simply need to remove createmutex call in the main to allow multi client.

Try this

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't really test it as I dont have the client, it's your cracked main.exe, you simply need to remove createmutex call in the main to allow multi client.

Try this
now if it works, could you pass me the method of how to do it thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm surprised I see a lot of people looking for old files without a source, why don't you look for the free files this year with free source? Isn't it easier?

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm surprised I see a lot of people looking for old files without a source, why don't you look for the free files this year with free source? Isn't it easier?

Cheers!

Do you have the main source 0.99.28 (china)?

Upvote 0
Back