Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Chaos Castle issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I am using the Dark'sTeam 1.0M (http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-*********-muserver-0-99-a-1125913/) and i have an issue with Chaos Castle.

My character always die for no obvious reason. I give you some logs from the GameServer for some of the cases i died in the event:

User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 34, Y: 110)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 32, Y: 97)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 40, Y: 91)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 28, Y: 90)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 34, Y: 96)

The problem is that i am actually not falling from the castle. My character just immediately dies at a random period of the event and always after killing a random mob. Only after killing a mob and not for example by standing still.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I am using the Dark'sTeam 1.0M (http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-*********-muserver-0-99-a-1125913/) and i have an issue with Chaos Castle.

My character always die for no obvious reason. I give you some logs from the GameServer for some of the cases i died in the event:

User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 34, Y: 110)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 32, Y: 97)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 40, Y: 91)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 28, Y: 90)
User Dead In Chaos Castle : Fall from Castle (X: 34, Y: 96)

The problem is that i am actually not falling from the castle. My character just immediately dies at a random period of the event and always after killing a random mob. Only after killing a mob and not for example by standing still.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance
Chaos Castle Wind Blow has Huge Damage. You will neeed to fix it. Effect Max Damage

Upvote 0
Back