Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help to Configure ItemPrice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello. Could you tell me why the ItemPrice does not work or I am configuring it wrong, I hope you can help me.
I use these zTeam files
https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/rele...urces-1092599/

After you add prices and items just Drag and Drop it on Encoder (same as the Common file). Rename it to ItemPrice (without .txt). Copy and replace the ItemPrice from Mu Client folder/Data/Custom.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend "" I do not find it, you will have some configuration well done.
Cliente

ItemPrice

Shop NPC

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could tell me how to differentiate if it is sold by Zen, WcoinC, WcoinP or GlobinPoint.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
WCoinC, WCoinP and GoblinPoints or Zen are used only for setting item prices under Personal Shop or to be used in XShop (Press in "X" in town shop).

For NPC shops to sell items for WCoinC, WCoinP or GoblinPoints, you need a custom NPC shop.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friend you will have that Custom NPC file, I don't know if we can add a ShopManager where it indicates its coordinates of each ncp and its id.

Upvote 0
Back