Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] About Convert file EncTarrein.att to BMP 128kb

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I want convert Att file to BMP, i have read in thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muatt-alpha-release-0-1-a-814512/. But i error when convert att file 128kb. I try edit from source code but not working.

Someone help me,

I think Karli is right. That's a BMP to ATT convertor.

I saw this in that thread you posted: "Basically, this tool converts ATT to BMP or create an ATT from a BMP file."
I think this feature is not implemented and not sure it will ever be. It's a 2012 project after all, so it might be dead and unsupported.

Even with the source code available, you need to load the ATT file structure, then code the BMP structure and finally export it.
For both ways, you need to know how both ATT and BMP are created and loaded into the memory.

EncTerrain.att I think is the encrypted ATT (not sure tho cause I don't do map creation/design). Maybe you need to decrypt it first then try ATT to BMP?

Upvote 0
Back