Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Dataserver not responding

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error log from dataserver is
[20:49:44] Initializing...[20:49:44] ./AllowedIPList.ini File Loaded successfuly[20:49:44] IP Address 192.168.1.180 valid, no resolving required

Nothing else happens and it just stays on standby untill i click it where it crashes.
Any solution?

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Release] IGCN - MuEmu Server Season 12 ep 2

Followed the guide from 1-last step and even tried other Guides but i just cant get it to work. IF possible i got TeamViewer inchase someone can take a look? Mainly just want a server for me and some friends. On the other files i get stuck at server select where client crashes i used igcn s9.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No issue with dataserver on my VMWare but on my vps have same issue with dataserver "Not Responding" any solutions?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error log from dataserver is
[20:49:44] Initializing...[20:49:44] ./AllowedIPList.ini File Loaded successfuly[20:49:44] IP Address 192.168.1.180 valid, no resolving required

Nothing else happens and it just stays on standby untill i click it where it crashes.
Any solution?

Thanks!

DataServer runs locally, so you dont have to put your PC address in LAN "192.168.1.180" for DataServer

just put 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.100, whatever you are using (seems the second option)

also, you can recheck you ODBC, .NET Framework installation (i recommend 4.5), C++ Redistributables and if the DataServer is locked for D:/ or C:/

for last, you can try changing for another DataServer you find, but it must be the same version of you server, of course

Upvote 0
Reaction score
DataServer runs locally, so you dont have to put your PC address in LAN "192.168.1.180" for DataServer

just put 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.100, whatever you are using (seems the second option)

also, you can recheck you ODBC, .NET Framework installation (i recommend 4.5), C++ Redistributables and if the DataServer is locked for D:/ or C:/

for last, you can try changing for another DataServer you find, but it must be the same version of you server, of course

i dont think its ip config issue maybe he put the IP wrong, cus u know the ip in dataserver for allowing connection should be something like:
192 168 1 180 255 if you remember but either way 'not responding crash error' its either what you said too ODBC or what we said about full windows Updates cus i am sure it must be one of that.

odbc guide:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think its ip config issue maybe he put the IP wrong, cus u know the ip in dataserver for allowing connection should be something like:
192 168 1 180 255 if you remember but either way 'not responding crash error' its either what you said too ODBC or what we said about full windows Updates cus i am sure it must be one of that.

odbc guide:

yeah i agree with you

but if you read my post again you'll see i did not said it was the source of the problem, just that he doenst need to point the DS for an external IP.

cheers bro

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeah i agree with you

but if you read my post again you'll see i did not said it was the source of the problem, just that he doenst need to point the DS for an external IP.

cheers bro

I am sure i know what you meant, but when i was new i could misunderstand and do wrong things so maybe its just a clearance of what you said ;)

cheers

Upvote 0
Back