Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need HELP decrypting file serverinfo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!I want to decrypt this file, please help meI thank you and appreciate it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't be lazy my friend:) search here many tools that you can use to decrypt that file ^^

if you want to learn a different setup about muonline watch video tutorial from KarLi

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi guys!I want to decrypt this file, please help meI thank you and appreciate it

What season you think this file is from? What server do you think is using on their clients this file? Because, as far as I know, only IGCN is using ServerInfo.bmd to store the IP address and Port inside ServerInfo for their client (maybe I'm wrong, I donno).

I've tried for you the IGCNServerEditor from a season 9 and yes, it's not working. The file is still encrypted, so there's or another version or that's another encryption type.
In this file, there's more information than a normal IGCN ServerInfo.bmd, so it's possible that this is a table and not a pure text file with the IP and Port inside.

We need more than ServerInfo.bmd to see if we're able to decrypt it.
Anyway, there's a possible solution, but requires some IDA/Olly debugger skills and also understanding ASM and eventually C++ decompiled code from main.
You need the client and you need to find where the ServerInfo.bmd is loaded into the memory (the address of the function). Then, if there's nothing to stop the debugger to be attached while the client is working (Anti Hack system), then you can see the information being loaded at the runtime from ServerInfo.bmd, also decrypted.

If you think someone will bother to get that information from your file, I don't think so. Sorry. xDD

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I am curios and I guess even @KarLi is curios.. What do you need that file decrypted for? Maybe there are other ways to get that information out without that file. :/

Also, a short reminder: There's absolutely nothing interesting in that file.

It can be only 2 things:
1. The IGCN server info config in which you will find server's IP, port, window name, version, serial, DLL names loaded.
2. The non-IGCN server info config in which contains a table with the server name, the one you see when you are starting the client (but this is not the file you would need to edit in order to change the server's name)

Upvote 0
Back