Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to edit item.bmd in S16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in S16,item section>15 and type>255 ,old tools did not work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
drag item.bmd to exe and he transform it on txt, after txt edit drag&drop to exe and he convert to bmd
thx a lot,it works.
but when item section is more than 15,how to use the tool
and i also want to edit itemtooltip.bmd,is there any tool can help...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if u want to change something specifically @smth feel free to share what and the file, other than that better invest one time for a lifetime tool like igcn toolkit and save ur time with all these complications

thx,if i buy the igcn toolkit,is it available when i use another pc

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thx,if i buy the igcn toolkit,is it available when i use another pc

Ofcourse not, you have 1 license and thats 1 pc, best u can do is buy cheap vps for 5$ or something like that 1gb ram and put license there and use that vps for different reasons like that toolkit, downloading / reuploading testing files etc etc and ofcourse if u change host/reinstall windows u must pay like 15-25$ transfer license but lets not talk about such, focus on one thing for long term that is worth it, or wait for bugged or cracked tools that never satisfy anyone 100% =d

Upvote 0
Reaction score
anyone that can edit s16 i have some jewels i wanna add in if someone have time

https://www.mediafire.com/file/52g0phblm5az1rg/Item.rar/file

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
i added only the first jewel to see if work, u can check but i dont think its that easy as i thought..

adding new items is abit complex with igcn tool

Yes i saw that too with this editor xD so i added it to category 16 i have add the item but need to add the tooltip too xD i will give u the new info when am home can u add my discord ? herocctv#0541

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back