Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]ExTeam S2 E4 + Customs & Stable + Sources Is it possible to combine combos,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Help]ExTeam S2 E4 + Customs & Stable + Sources Is it possible to combine combos,

[Help]ExTeam S2 E4 + Customs & Stable + Sources Is it possible to combine combos,,If I translate those files that I should translate, it is running well now, thank you for your answers,The only problem at the moment is that Chinese names cannot be used to create characters. Is there a tutorial on this?

Reaction score
Re: [Help]ExTeam S2 E4 + Customs & Stable + Sources Is it possible to combine combo

some ppl manage to do it and some not (if u work with sources is easier) but if not then just research and see if ucan figure out

those google pages are good for understanding what and where and how and if u can do it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help]ExTeam S2 E4 + Customs & Stable + Sources Is it possible to combine combo

some ppl manage to do it and some not (if u work with sources is easier) but if not then just research and see if ucan figure out

those google pages are good for understanding what and where and how and if u can do it.
KarLi, thank you. You help me every time.

Upvote 0
Back