Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help GrowLancer Season6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello who want to help code growlancer Season6 + Customs

some screens

Cacke - Help GrowLancer Season6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I guess you are referring to Season 6 from Zona. They probably reverse engineered and detoured functions with the help of the main DLL source.
I think it's very impractical and very time consuming doing that. I think it's better to start off with the season 5.2 original source code which is already available.

I've already started working on this one, adding the rage fighter and fixing stuff around cause there are many bugs.
But yes, it's pretty hard this way too, but less harder than reverse engineering the client. It's gonna take a lot of time to get familiarized with the original code.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you are referring to Season 6 from Zona. They probably reverse engineered and detoured functions with the help of the main DLL source.
I think it's very impractical and very time consuming doing that. I think it's better to start off with the season 5.2 original source code which is already available.

I've already started working on this one, adding the rage fighter and fixing stuff around cause there are many bugs.
But yes, it's pretty hard this way too, but less harder than reverse engineering the client. It's gonna take a lot of time to get familiarized with the original code.

the are not many thing to do but i dont have many exprience for it

Upvote 0
Back