Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help how to install season 3 ep 1 Evolution-team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys , who can do a video with "how to install season 3 ep 1 made by evolution-team" ? , i changed all ip-s and sql-password , but i restored database , but server can't connect to sql , i think is my problem , because i don't know how to work with sql 2008 ... and i need a tutorial please , with full instalation sql 2008 and muserver.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As wdevil said, make sure, that your ODBC is working properly. Also make sure, that you configurated MSSQL properly - TCP/IP, TCP port, Named pipes and this things... And the last thing - sometimes you need to specify another connection string to the MSSQL 2008/2012 - not IP but PC-NAME\SQL-INSTANCE, for example, I am connection to my MSSQL 2012 on localhost with "MSI-GS70\MUONLINE" not with "127.0.0.1".

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything , i know how to setup muserver , i have season 2.x from them , with 20-30 players online , but i can't install this season 3.
For now i have some problems with odbc , i have on VPS windows 7 x64 , but where can i find what i must put in "System DSN" , I know just 3 " MuOnline / MuOnlineJoinDB / MU2003_EVENT_DB " where can i find what i must ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Cus these files have this weird GameServer mssql connection thing, check in gameserver u have any config to put like Server connection to mssql? like 127.0.0.1 or your PC-NAME or (local) where u can change it? if so change it and re-try.

plus read my odbc tutorial

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back