Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP to] install website on webhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have a big problem, i try to install website for my server on webhost (not same as my dedicated server) but i can't make connection to my DB .

I try with DmnCms, MuCore, WebEngine .... no one can connect at my DB ( i open port in firewall, in internet modem, i close my firewall, i open port in sql, tunel it, i maked a DNS )

Can anyone help me with that? Or show me a tutorial for install a website on a Domain Hosted in other place from dedicated server ....

I search everyone and try for 5 days but no result...

Sorry for bad english. THX !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could not connect to DB ... but i tryed to give extern access everywhere and doesn't work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again i have this error: " Could not connect to database (1) "

php is ok, 5.6 like required and i make in firewall a "authentification exemption " with ip from domain and doesn't work X_X

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep... if you want i can make a video with my settings or can try help me with TeamViewer?

discord: redblaustar#5635

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i see, my "sql server agent (mssqlserver)" doesn't want to start , it's give me this error: "The request failed or the service did not respond in a timely fashion" anyone have a ideea? can it be a problem?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 More thing about your webhost , there is mssql and pdo_sqlsrv extension enabled in php.ini ? If not you have to ask your webhost provider to enable that extensions and try again to connect to your database.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back