Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] mssql error message in website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to all :rolleyes: ,
i'm trying to use an old simple webiste for Mu found in web in a list of many packs for Muonline . Since i liked very much it , i'd like adapt it for my Season 8 server of Mu running with slq 2008 . It have support for MD5 .

A part an error of missing of "Vi_CURR_INFO" tab in slq , i having an annoying error when i try to register an account .
I suspect something about MD5 conversion of password , but yet i cannot understand well . I tried many things but without results.

Selezione_067 - [HELP] mssql error message in website - RaGEZONE Forums

i used this query but nothing changed

Code:
use [master]
Go
set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
Go

CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[fn_md5]  [USER=2000292918]DaTa[/USER] varchar(255))
RETURNS CHAR(32) AS
BEGIN
return SUBSTRING(master.dbo.fn_varbintohexstr(HashBytes('MD5', [USER=2000292918]DaTa[/USER])), 3, 32)
END
Go
GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[fn_md5] TO [public]
Go

Error message changed after i tried to modify query using database "MuOnline" instead "master"
Anyway problem remain , account is not added , only values in "VI_CURR_INFO"

Selezione_066 - [HELP] mssql error message in website - RaGEZONE Forums

This is file named in the error "register2.php"
I can't modify because is protected . I used UnPhp.net for catch something

Selezione_068 - [HELP] mssql error message in website - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Did you changed [master] to [MuOnline] everywhere first?
Check in register2.php the fields. I can see there's a dbo.fn_md and not a dbo.fn_md5 used. It can be related to the first function, but I have no idea what's inside your DB schema and how the website supposed to work.

Recheck every table field used in queries. It's possible that your current S8 database to be very different from the database of which this website was design to be used for.

Also.. I think your website is extremely old.. and that's an ugly PHP code and also obfuscated which may complicate things for fixing and developing further.
So I highly recommend to go with a free CMS.
And because you like the design, you can port your website design to any other free CMS, like WebEngine, and add whatever code you want afterwards.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks zipper20032 , i glad you read all )))

About "fn_md" and "fn_md5" casually i had noticed it too , but i can't modify the file . Its coded . So i tryied again now to rename in sql with "dbo.fn_md" , but it return first message "cannot find either column 'dbo' ........" Exaclty the same message before to change [master] to [MuOnline] .

Thanks for advice for free CMS ,, probably its the better way :D:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
what website exactly you use lol we must know exactly not 'an old website' thats not helpful, i am sure your register.php is not compatible with your database, meaning why waste time and dont use other mu website script? website simply cant work with database tables cus they dont match PLUS an issue is the fn.md5 or whatever MD5 that is used by the website, disable md5 or you will be wasting your time in my opinion and try again or just switch website, or server files season, or database, or learn and take your time to fix the errors step by step and why u cant modify .php ? what u mean protected, thats weird :D

Upvote 0
Reaction score
what website exactly you use lol we must know exactly not 'an old website' thats not helpful, i am sure your register.php is not compatible with your database, meaning why waste time and dont use other mu website script? website simply cant work with database tables cus they dont match PLUS an issue is the fn.md5 or whatever MD5 that is used by the website, disable md5 or you will be wasting your time in my opinion and try again or just switch website, or server files season, or database, or learn and take your time to fix the errors step by step and why u cant modify .php ? what u mean protected, thats weird :D

I think the website is obfuscated ("protected") by some algorithm. I can't even say "protected" because renaming the PHP vars is not any encryption, lol. xDD

It probably looks like this:

E.g.:
Code:
$asjdlkasjdka = "SELECT * FROM yourTable";
$asdkjalksjd = "SELECT * FROM otherTable";
mssql_query($asdkjalksjd);
mssql_query($asjdlkasjdka);
.....etc.....

It's a waste of time deobfuscating it manually, but there are tools to deobfuscate the code but probably it must be done file by file.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think the website is obfuscated ("protected") by some algorithm. I can't even say "protected" because renaming the PHP vars is not any encryption, lol. xDD

It probably looks like this:

E.g.:
Code:
$asjdlkasjdka = "SELECT * FROM yourTable";
$asdkjalksjd = "SELECT * FROM otherTable";
mssql_query($asdkjalksjd);
mssql_query($asjdlkasjdka);
.....etc.....

It's a waste of time deobfuscating it manually, but there are tools to deobfuscate the code but probably it must be done file by file.

yeah so what web script is that? i mean looks super old structured, like muweb or something that someone 'tried to encrypt' cus they sold it to someone? either way the OP should mention a reason he wants to fix the website instead of changing the web and we as community will do the research to see why is it worth to fix it and if there are other ways )

Upvote 0
Back