Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] How does mu antihacks exactly works, any decent antihacks offers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hay,
I am working on my own server and one of the most important things if not the most important thing to make sure you have before sharing the server to the public is the game defense from hacks to protect the players info and to give a smooth game experience . I've been looking for decent antihack to use and i've seen many recommendations (A little bit old threads) and all of them was either vanished or just very expensive . The only one which i found with a friendly price was "game-shield" which apparently isn't compatible with me files .

Anyway, i would like to know if any of you server owners or people who are familiar with this subject has any recommendation on a decent antihack with a decent price .

Also for the developers that are between us . I would love to know what is the general actions you take with your program to detect malicious software that could affect the client or the server .

Thanks in advanced, Afik.

Edit : Forgot to mention, I am using zTeam's 6.3

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
depends what you care of, limited connections , more security? having a panel with x,x options ? both? there are few antihacks, i tried liveguard few months ago and it was decent which is the only 1 i can recommend from experience for nowdays

Hay, Thanks for your reply :)
I've already looked into LiveGuard it seems a little bit pricey, i mean the monthly payment is ok but the 100$ setup is very high .
Have you heard about anything else that's worth looking into ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hay, Thanks for your reply :)
I've already looked into LiveGuard it seems a little bit pricey, i mean the monthly payment is ok but the 100$ setup is very high .
Have you heard about anything else that's worth looking into ?

Hi, and no, nothing that i would personally else tried, and depends on what season u are hosting, if its season 14+ u dont need any simple antihacks anw

Upvote 0
Reaction score
To answer your question about how those are working. Mu Antihacks are checking first of all of memory alteration, DLL injection and anti-attaching for debuggers.
More exactly it's checking if your main.exe is modified by any other external process which is unrecognized by the Antihack system.

The configuration is pretty hard cause it's different from version to version.
The configuration consist in adding correct addresses where the antihack is checking the memory alteration.
"Speedhack" hacking type is detected by 2 things: 1st one is memory address of the game clock speed and the 2nd is by counting the number of packets received per second in the GameServer. Modifying the game clock speed will fasten the client in sending the packets.

Upvote 0
Back