Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] MuMaker connection problem,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can, can anyone help me with this mumaker, because i can't connect this to my database,

always show this error msg.

already did some, like allowing port etc in sql tcp\ip

still no luck connecting mumaker to my database

this is my config code for mumaker

[Personal]Name=N00B[SQL]Usuario=saPassWord=tutorialsConnection=LocalIPServer=127.0.0.1PORTServer=1433MuOnline=MuOnlineExtWareHouse=ExtWareHouseReset=ResetsRanking=MuOnline_RankingMuEvent=MuOnline_Event[Config]Languaje=EnglishNuExtraWareHouse=0ExtraWareHouse=1Reset=0MD5=0[ACCESS]MuMakerDB=MuMaker[Server]Version=OLD

Reaction score
Open
-> SQL Server Configuration Manager
-> SQL Server Network Configuration
-> Protocol for MSSQLSERVER
-> TCP/IP -> Enabled.
go to Properties Tab :
Enabled ->Yes (All)
For TCP Port -> Put 1433 (All)
Click OK and restart MSSQLSERVER.
Rerun MuMaker.

PS: open port 1433 in TCP from firewall or router.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi karli thanjs a lot. Now i can connect my mumakrr. But know. My problem is. Everytime i log in. In the game it will auto disconnect. Already search some keywords here but no luck at all. Why im here posting some that i cant resolve hehehe

Upvote 0
Reaction score
always check GAMESERVER.EXE after u have any problems... disconnects etc cuz 99% of the time u get error in gameserver.exe right away and there is ur problem and easy to find solution then.

its all solved,re-discussed here on this forum and on google ;)
thats how i learnt.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm ok ok bcoz my isp didnt allow to open any ports. Btw im using hamachi to make it online ehehehe

Upvote 0
Reaction score
KarLi did you know why this happen?
already tried this solution
http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/wsarecv-failed-error-10038-a-757722/

but still the same

i cant say what it is, try change connect server/s
if u think something attacking u check from host or ask tem to tell u if they attacking on 44405 port
plain connectserver issue wouldnt have anything to do with game bug or such, something straight about 44405/connection port or ur host/vps/ip/attack etc or connectserver configs issue, version with files could be uncompatible and such

Upvote 0
Back