Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Offtrade Disconnect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone,
im using IA Julia 4.6 files and i need help with the Offtrade command.
( http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-files-season-4-6-a-1094452/ )
the problem is when i use offtrade and try to connect to my account it says that
"the account is already connected" would love some help from one of you to fix the problem
(already searched ragezone for the answer but found nothing, there was one guy who solved it but he was online 3 months ago..)

Code :
void cOffProtocol::ICSPJoinIdPassRequest(LPBYTE aRecv,int aIndex)
{
char id[11];
int isOff = 0;

PMSG_IDPASS *lpMsg = (PMSG_IDPASS *)aRecv;
OBJECTSTRUCT *gObjt = (OBJECTSTRUCT*)OBJECT_POINTER(aIndex);

id[10] = 0;
memcpy(id, lpMsg->Id, sizeof(lpMsg->Id));
BuxConvert(id, MAX_ACCOUNT_LEN);

for(int i=8000; i<9000; i++)
{
OBJECTSTRUCT *gObj = (OBJECTSTRUCT*)OBJECT_POINTER(i);

if(gObj->Connected == 3 && AddTab.OfflineTrade == true)
{

//gObj_GetLogin(aIndex,Login);
if(!strcmp(gObj->AccountID, gObjt->AccountID))
{
AddTab.OfflineTrade = false;
CloseClient(i);
gObjDel(i);
isOff = 1;

//this not tested
AddTab[aIndex].aRecv = aRecv;
AddTab[aIndex].OfflineTrade = false;

break;
}
}
}
if(isOff)
{
_beginthread( cOffProtocol::Login_Timer, 0, (void*)aIndex );
}
else
{
CSPJoinIdPassRequest(lpMsg,aIndex);
}
}

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone,
im using IA Julia 4.6 files and i need help with the Offtrade command.
( http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-files-season-4-6-a-1094452/ )
the problem is when i use offtrade and try to connect to my account it says that
"the account is already connected" would love some help from one of you to fix the problem
(already searched ragezone for the answer but found nothing, there was one guy who solved it but he was online 3 months ago..)

Code :
Because that is what is supposed to do. The server disconnect you and hadle your character in-site game while you offline your character is online inside your selling item AFK with shop open.

When you try to login server said you already connected to the server. When you do that the server knew you about to login server will disconnect your account at first. Then you can login.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because that is what is supposed to do. The server disconnect you and hadle your character in-site game while you offline your character is online inside your selling item AFK with shop open.

When you try to login server said you already connected to the server. When you do that the server knew you about to login server will disconnect your account at first. Then you can login.

I already tried that i tried to login more then 10 times after i've opened a offtrade shop.
still says "your account is already connected".
so either the code is correpted or something else. but i think it is something in the code.

thanks anyway, everything helps.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up!

I found out that the function above is never called. So I tried to call it and the gameserver crashs so I need help with it please.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back