Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me please i need a guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello and good day to everyone

how may i publish a MU website online using a mucore?

i successfully installed and configure xammp and mucore 1.0.8 and i have no problem with that

is there a way to published it using my Pc..and no web hosting service?

many thanks in advance

Reaction score
hello and good day to everyone

how may i publish a MU website online using a mucore?

i successfully installed and configure xammp and mucore 1.0.8 and i have no problem with that

is there a way to published it using my Pc..and no web hosting service?

many thanks in advance

hey m8
web hosting is better, buy a webhost enable mssql and use php 5.7 or higher or something like that and install ur web there instead and open ports 1433 in server, tcp/ip pipes etc after that in order to connect from web to host sql use ip:1433 port in configs of mucore https://forum.ragezone.com/f82/mu-maker1-12-error-pipes-1068588-post8446660/#post8446660 now thats best way

if u wanna do it locally, u can try for example, depending what sql u use you might have to do some things differently

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey m8
web hosting is better, buy a webhost enable mssql and use php 5.7 or higher or something like that and install ur web there instead and open ports 1433 in server, tcp/ip pipes etc after that in order to connect from web to host sql use ip:1433 port in configs of mucore https://forum.ragezone.com/f82/mu-maker1-12-error-pipes-1068588-post8446660/#post8446660 now thats best way

if u wanna do it locally, u can try for example, depending what sql u use you might have to do some things differently

many many thanks MATE your a good man...god bless
i set it up to NO-IP.COM just for a trial because im a newbie and now ive got 30days free trial published the website...and i really appreciate your effort to helping us...

god bless you Sir karli

Upvote 0
Reaction score
many many thanks MATE your a good man...god bless
i set it up to NO-IP.COM just for a trial because im a newbie and now ive got 30days free trial published the website...and i really appreciate your effort to helping us...

god bless you Sir karli

perfect, just make sure your no-ip.com IP is for example drege.sytes.net or drege.noip.me because if you use this symbol - (minus) on client side or server it might not work, so better use as short as possible noip hostname so u dont have issues in game (but u can experiment what you like)

best of luck and enjoy!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey m8

hello sir, PHP version of my webhost are 7.4, 8.0, 8.1 and 8.1 (native) maybe the reason why i can not proceed the installation.

after clicking the " " it shows nothing.

Upvote 0
Back