Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Pvp balance muemu files s 6

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
any have experience on how to perfect balance the pvp as well in castle siege on
32767 stats

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very complicated thing, since you'll need to make advanced calculation in characters base damage, defense and skill.
I think a perfect balance in a PVP system, using a MU server with reset system online can be possible by editing the equipment status completly, seems that a characters with 32000 points in a status is note the base.
Well, there is some ways to try this, by editing CalCharacter and testing.

I have a S4 file if you want to have and check... I do it by my self

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very complicated thing, since you'll need to make advanced calculation in characters base damage, defense and skill.
I think a perfect balance in a PVP system, using a MU server with reset system online can be possible by editing the equipment status completly, seems that a characters with 32000 points in a status is note the base.
Well, there is some ways to try this, by editing CalCharacter and testing.

I have a S4 file if you want to have and check... I do it by my self
Can you share your s4 balance pleaze thank you

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I use this on my old S6 32k stats but not finish :v so it means this is not Perfectly balance i just give you an easy option to make your PVP balance :p i hope it help hehe

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use this on my old S6 32k stats but not finish :v so it means this is not Perfectly balance i just give you an easy option to make your PVP balance [emoji14] i hope it help hehe
I will try this :) thankz :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i am using mu emu files
can you give me some pvp config balance?max is 65535

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just give what player want for instance if you notice nobody is making this certain class then buff that class skill ... make the game not pay to win as much as possible

it's hard to balance Mu considering there's no character lore (tank, fighter(balance can be assasin or tanky), assasin(burst), marksman(dps), mage(usually aoe skills with casting animation), support(healer or buffer)

Upvote 0
Back