Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Server cpu is below 30% and ram below 30% but client is lagging

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dear community,
As said in the title, i have my mu server running on a remote host and the gameserver is using low resources. but the client is still very laggy. I have about 20 players online when there are below 10 players there is not much lag i am using zTeam s6.3 I would love to know if anyone has any idea why is it lagging .

Thanks, Afik .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello dear community,
As said in the title, i have my mu server running on a remote host and the gameserver is using low resources. but the client is still very laggy. I have about 20 players online when there are below 10 players there is not much lag i am using zTeam s6.3 I would love to know if anyone has any idea why is it lagging .

Thanks, Afik .
You will need to Inspect a few stuff.
-Does player lags when on Spot? If Yes, Probably you can reduce it.
-If it disconnect issues, you can try opening a 2nd Test server with default configs and see if it works smoothly. If yes, means there probably some misconfig somewhere
-It could be also graphic lag, you can try search for some anti-lag patches, cause i know zTeam files has super huge glows which lags even worst vs Season 16. Or i believe there is a inbuild Function already on zTeams files.

Upvote 0
Back