• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help with setting up a server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to set up a server for me and my 4 boys to play. I had a server many years ago Season 6
I would like to know a good version any season, Bugless. I have played them all since Beta hahah
I would need to know what SQL etc
this will be just for me and my kids.
I will be playing on this server from my PC its installed on as well.
Thank you hope this is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
there is no 'bugless' my friend unless u pay for something which is not the case, u have to make ur research and decide what files u want, if its s6 then some up to date/ repacks of igcn / xteam/muemu files is what you can search for, if its for u and ur kids then little bugs dont matter much imo.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to set up a server for me and my 4 boys to play. I had a server many years ago Season 6
I would like to know a good version any season, Bugless. I have played them all since Beta hahah
I'm on discord Channel as well : Madsen1978#4460
I would need to know what SQL etc
this will be just for me and my kids.
I will be playing on this server from my PC its installed on as well.
Thank you hope this is ok.

use muemu files easy to setup.

Upvote 0
Back