Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] smd files with different poses

Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone can help me understand and figure out how to fix some items when I'm going to edit in any 3D editor it presents itself in a different position than others

PantMale01.smd
0PJDWK2 - [Help] smd files with different poses - RaGEZONE Forums

PantMale02.smd
9gGobuD - [Help] smd files with different poses - RaGEZONE Forums

pant, boot and glove out of pose
PAd6aTE - [Help] smd files with different poses - RaGEZONE Forums

glove out of pose
gMFcMfW - [Help] smd files with different poses - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
why u wanna import with ue? other program like 3ds max,blender cant help you do it ? im not sure if your mu .smd import plugins are working properly ?

I'm working on a project in the unreal engine! I'm opening the files in milkshape 3d to save with FBX and also in Blender! but we both have this problem, when I open some SMD files they don't have the same pose!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
could anyone help??

this is my initial project, and that's why I want to be able to bring the 3D models of the Items with the correct pose!

Update

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I think you need to correct the pose manually for each item in Blender or whatever. And also, you need to set the master pose in UE in order to have that corrected for each item.
I don't think it's just simply gonna work outside the box even exported to any compatible format because of the engine.

Upvote 0
Back