Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help - Stable Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all, Do Someone of you knows a files season 2 - or season 3 who are stable and who cant give a L1 error socket close bla bla and who are tested with players online without bugs found ? me look for server + Client who are stable to be runned without bugs FREE release ? Who have tested some files s2 or s3 and know they are stable ? pls give me some stable files who you KNOW are stable and BugFRE :dancemental::fanny: i look for a release who are - me tested server with 100+ online for a 2 yeears . like have releases like this in the forum but only for 097d do you can give me link to files like that but s2 s3 i read all the releases but no one give info bugfree stable tested for .... with online 100+ ....... bla bla ??

Reaction score
There's no such thing as a bug free release xD
You have to fix the bugs by yourself with the sources.

Try this release for season 2 with sources by ExTeam.

Client IP:

Code:
femu.sytes.net[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#474747]Serial: MuLikeTestandoS2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#474747]Version:1.07.48 | 22:8=
[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Client IP:

Code:
femu.sytes.net
Code:
[/COLOR]
u know me im noob with visualC++ etc... for that i search for stable files ..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
There's no such thing as stable files or bugless files on any forum. If there are issues or bugs, you need to solve them using the source code in 99% of the cases.

You just need the first link and last link. (Server files and Client files)

So, the source is optional but good to have in case of encountering bugs or issues.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, Do Someone of you knows a files season 2 - or season 3 who are stable and who cant give a L1 error socket close bla bla and who are tested with players online without bugs found ? me look for server + Client who are stable to be runned without bugs FREE release ? Who have tested some files s2 or s3 and know they are stable ? pls give me some stable files who you KNOW are stable and BugFRE :dancemental::fanny: i look for a release who are - me tested server with 100+ online for a 2 yeears . like have releases like this in the forum but only for 097d do you can give me link to files like that but s2 s3 i read all the releases but no one give info bugfree stable tested for .... with online 100+ ....... bla bla ??

yes ofcourse you can rent or buy license files that's bugless 95% , for example if you are looking for free files that are bugless it is difficult to find expect first when free files have a bug much better you have learned how to fix it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont respect those who sell server files because i have 97d server files that's what be free to me but are buggless 99% more than all paied files so i wont buyy server files or antichet never so i just wan someone can share files who are tested year+ online and are stable as buggless as can be ! its a simple ! allso

i dont respect those who sell server files because i have 97d server files that's what be free to me but are buggless 99% more than all paied files so i wont buyy server files or antichet never so i just wan someone can share files who are tested year+ online and are stable as buggless as can be ! its a simple ! allso
just need some files tested year + without BUGS found (that not mean buggless to have buggless files you need 200 MB + GameServer 100 MB of Code Correcting + 100 Mb OF debug thats wil be buggless not these payed file swho are for sale now ! haha :D :cool:
I see server files released for 97d who are the releaser's says: tested 1 year .. no bug found ... 100+ online for eaxmple ... now search for this but season 2 or s3 !

yes ofcourse you can rent or buy license files that's bugless 95% , for example if you are looking for free files that are bugless it is difficult to find expect first when free files have a bug much better you have learned how to fix it.
if i earn how to fix it i gotta make 200 MB+ gameserver who are 100 MB bugfix - or CODE REWRITE in better way and 100 MB of debug .. i must have 5-6 lifes to do it ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont respect those who sell server files because i have 97d server files that's what be free to me but are buggless 99% more than all paied files so i wont buyy server files or antichet never so i just wan someone can share files who are tested year+ online and are stable as buggless as can be ! its a simple ! allso i dont respect those who sell server files because i have 97d server files that's what be free to me but are buggless 99% more than all paied files so i wont buyy server files or antichet never so i just wan someone can share files who are tested year+ online and are stable as buggless as can be ! its a simple ! allso
just need some files tested year + without BUGS found (that not mean buggless to have buggless files you need 200 MB + GameServer 100 MB of Code Correcting + 100 Mb OF debug thats wil be buggless not these payed file swho are for sale now ! haha :D :cool:
I see server files released for 97d who are the releaser's says: tested 1 year .. no bug found ... 100+ online for eaxmple ... now search for this but season 2 or s3 !

if i earn how to fix it i gotta make 200 MB+ gameserver who are 100 MB bugfix - or CODE REWRITE in better way and 100 MB of debug .. i must have 5-6 lifes to do it ...

Excuse me wtf moment here.

So you want free bugless files for s2-s3 just because you have found the oldest possible version files there are? I will agree with most of people here that you have to do most of the bug fixing yourself! I have s9e2 server and I had to fix the majority of bugs even though release was supposed to be 90% bug free, that is only natural that you have to put in the work to make it successful.

You don't want to buy server files because you can't afford it, IGCN for e.g have always done the best premium season emulations and that is why they are so expensive, but the work they are doing can and should be respected, as they are reverse engineering bloody webzens mess of the files which requires quite the effort and talent to do.

The only people I wouldn't respect are freeloaders like you my friend who are there for cheap handouts and make crap private online servers poisoning our communities and the few good things that are left about MuOnline.

I hope no one gives your any files, because your attitude you are showing is utterly disrespectful to anyone who is coding or fixing buggy releases.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
listen to me dude
The BEST MU ONLINE RELEASES OF ALL THE TIMES ARE FREE (muweb 0.8 0.9 etc ... mu editor etc ...) bla bl bla etc ...! You are a Young and dont know sure ...
For that i search for files like that!
Edit: I just search a files who are TESTER for a YEAR OR TWO MINIMUM and a Guy who can see me - I run this server 1-2 Years NO ONE CRASH, NO ONE PROBLEM ... ITS SO SIMPLE dude edit2: Just like the theard in rz who have releases with tested 1-2 years but on 97d versions i see only !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
listen to me dude
The BEST MU ONLINE RELEASES OF ALL THE TIMES ARE FREE (muweb 0.8 0.9 etc ... mu editor etc ...) bla bl bla etc ...! You are a Young and dont know sure ...
Edit: I just search a files who are TESTER for a YEAR OR TWO MINIMUM and a Guy who can see me - I run this server 1-2 Years NO ONE CRASH, NO ONE PROBLEM ... ITS SO SIMPLE dude edit2: Just like the theard in rz who have releases with tested 1-2 years but on 97d versions i see only !

They are not the best, they are what we got available by the community when everyone wanted to help each other, now most learnt coding or whatever and keep it to them selves, thats how it is, that's how it will always be, time is not free and if anyone minds to share free good files and YOU like them, then it happens luckily to you but as always everyone likes it different and things get 'out of date' which means for example... if 97d files u found free and they are good, but not re-worked, updated etc since 5+ years or 10 years or 2-3 years even, then there u get 1 stupid bug that make you stuck and u cant open server, thats why we suggest u learn coding and fix things, here you are asking for good files 99% bugless etc, but you did not say which have you tried so far? can u make a list of all files you tried and say what is bad and then say what is important for you?

If its stability, then you did not tried all free files.
If its bugs, most files have that.
If its small bugs/non important bugs ( u can alternate the solution and replace the issue or so) which 'limits' your server features or originality.

By the way, remember one thing that some files was tested bugless 10 years ago with windows xp/2003/ and even longer than that, thats why they were 'bugless' cuz there was perfect or matching compatibility, developers went thru hell to make a good emulated version of files atleast so we can play and host something, so after time changes, u have windows 7/8/9/10 whatever + this and that, and of course expect some issue, thats why there are premium files which meaning (they are tested on newer windows and they are made stable) if you learnt and know coding you would know exactly what to do in the sources to make the files stable, but what can i say about coding (nothing) there are 75% free releases in MU (about files only) and the rest = premium or limited files and Uncomplete/Out of date, its an old game that gets not real interest in old files, some ppl are ok withthat and work with what they have, so if you are unhappy with all free releases then what others said in this thread is valid, you need to invest time or money to learn or to get a good premium files or something, why not pay for someones work/ fixes which are super important to you ? in 2021 ppl care about seriousness more than playing around with files and wasting time, and stay up to latest mu seasons and releases cuz they are mostly not thaaaat bugged, if they are you can easily handle alot of configs, just think about what i asked, what files you tried? make a list, help us help you once we know your background.

no one tested files for 1-2 years which are 'OLD files' and said I run the server by download free from forums, naah! 100% ppl always re-make files, update, fix etc or dont care to say any bug and say files were good and stable, even if invalid socket, some people what they do is Windows reinstall every month to fix invalid socket in mmt season 2 files and thats how they feel like its 'stable files' cuz its not hard to backup db/files etc and reinstall windows and sql, put files and configs again and run server again, so it depends on how you troubleshoot for Solutions and if you are willing to learn, or pay, or invest time to understand what you can do.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
listen to me dude

I am sure your free stuff has plenty of security holes and critical crashing points or lack of features. ESPECIALLY if you are using something as old as muweb 0.9 without any security patches or updates, how about good old droptable exploit and all of your players are gone? oh wait, but you won't care about that because you can just start all over again this shows your attitude and professionalism towards server and player base management.
My current viewpoint is far beyond Young or average and I would consider myself fairly knowledgeable when it comes to using free server releases and buggy websites, because I have, 15 years ago and most of the time you get burnt.

Your server needs a lot of work my friend it feels like I have stumbled back into the 2004, and I truly hope it doesn't get wiped out by some evil doers. Players can see the quality and effort servers put in, especially if there are so many ones to compare it with.

So what you have now definitely looks like everything free from the forum with basic configs.

Stay safe and try to take some of my advices.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i mean mu editor ... muserverstartup ... savoys webshops ... the best things are free dude ;)
in the game have a Milions of Bugs
who with brain will pay for fixed Some Bugs when have a million not fixed and unknow yet :D if you make a Non-update Release with All Fixed yes but ..... The only thing who paid have is the support but for those who no have money free rullz!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Client IP:

Code:
femu.sytes.net
Code:
[/COLOR]
Can you say password to archive ? Oo

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client IP:

Code:
femu.sytes.net
Code:
[/COLOR]

can this server run on windows 10? if not can you recommend a classic MU that runs on windows 10 thanks.

Upvote 0
Back