Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help sword opt

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi any one know how to edit or remove change the text into English Thanks mate

cover - Help sword opt - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What text do you want to edit?

here options

opcion sword
opcion de incremento
opcion dano 7%
opcion 4%
opcion de vulnerabilidad 4 %
opcion de torbellino 4 %

like in the photo above

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Itemtooltip_eng.bmd
Itemtooltip_por.bmd
Itemtooltip_spn.bmd

how to find all of this mate

opcion sword
opcion de incremento
opcion dano 7%
opcion 4%
opcion de vulnerabilidad 4 %
opcion de torbellino 4 %

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit "ItemTooltipText.bmd" .
It's client side - Data-->Local-->"YourLanguage"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mate can you give me example which lines do i change thanks a lot

I may had got you wrong .
If you are trying to translate all the client, you either need a client that supports your language or start translating by your own which is editing some bmd files in the client, some times there is more to it . I mean either way you will need a client that support your language, what i actually ment is that you need a translated client .

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I may had got you wrong .
If you are trying to translate all the client, you either need a client that supports your language or start translating by your own which is editing some bmd files in the client, some times there is more to it . I mean either way you will need a client that support your language, what i actually ment is that you need a translated client .

you think what bmd file do i need to translate to fix my item option language i look into bmds file but i see all translated even the por language

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you think what bmd file do i need to translate to fix my item option language i loot into bmds file but i see all translated even the por language

So in this case as i said before, you need to edit ItemTooltipText.bmd , the exact row where you need to edit depends on your item.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So in this case as i said before, you need to edit ItemTooltipText.bmd , the exact row where you need to edit depends on your item.

i dont know where and i cant find that opcion sword etc if you know mate plss let me know

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mate here

Hay mate, I didn't knew you've added an image i couldn't seen it before for some reason .
I don't know this options it looks like something custom . Can't help sorry :(
BTW It's not the tooltip you can edit all the white text on your image with the tooltip but not this... Good luck

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hay mate, I didn't knew you've added an image i couldn't seen it before for some reason .
I don't know this options it looks like something custom . Can't help sorry :(
BTW It's not the tooltip you can edit all the white text on your image with the tooltip but not this... Good luck

its ok mate by the way thank you for trying to help me with my problem hoping to resolved this ..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EncryptTools Folder in Maininfo and search for JCTextTooltip and JCItemTooltip

Upvote 0
Back