Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help , Which one to choose ? Pros , Cons (IGCN VS MuDevs vs XTEAM)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help , Which one to choose ? Pros , Cons (IGCN VS MuDevs vs XTEAM)

or you have other suggestions.

Reaction score
igcn = 9/10
xteam = 8/10
mudevs = 7/10

i prefer xteam for lower versions
igcn for (Latest version)
mudevs i dont know ... i tested their premium s17 and its abit weird imo, files very look like xteam,muemu style, no client editor for general latest files
xteam has good files on low version 1-4 but then louis frmo jogandomu has better s4-6-8 files for their worth but if we talking about last version its probably igcn forever.

plus: at the end it depends on you, we dont know whats important for u or not that important,every files are different and has their pros and cons, price is for all these files similar, thats why i prefer igcn in terms of latest season

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
igcn = 9/10
xteam = 8/10
mudevs = 7/10

i prefer xteam for lower versions
igcn for (Latest version)
mudevs i dont know ... i tested their premium s17 and its abit weird imo, files very look like xteam,muemu style, no client editor for general latest files
xteam has good files on low version 1-4 but then louis frmo jogandomu has better s4-6-8 files for their worth but if we talking about last version its probably igcn forever.

plus: at the end it depends on you, we dont know whats important for u or not that important,every files are different and has their pros and cons, price is for all these files similar, thats why i prefer igcn in terms of latest season

i am looking for stable for the newest version s17-(s18 soon)
i have s14 xteam and its kinda ok but 0 zero not updating stuff feels like a dead project
i had s14 IGCN it was buggy.. but alot better overall
MuDevs.. i dont know them very well but i think to try them
and thanks KarLi its really depend on me and how much i work hard to make my server a good one.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Depending on what version you want, I can recommend, for Season 6 Episode 3, free server files and source codes from ExTeam (based on zTeam) or Louis (based on MuEMU and X-Team). I've tested these files and these are really awesome, possibility for customization, adding new modules, events, add anything you want in their source code, etc.

For higher seasons I don't have any insights or experience with these.

For Season 16.1 you can try the Legend.mu server files, which are having the source code too.

My opinion about a good server: In my experience over the years with Mu Core development, a really good server will always have a Mu Core development team behind it, and if there's any issue with anything regarding the server or client, the development team can/will respond very quickly and you won't actually have to wait weeks for any development team to take your ticket issuing that problem. Probably something like 95% of the current online servers existing on the Mu servers market are made using premium server files and most likely these are Pay 2 Win because the maintenance costs are pretty high so players would pay a part of these maintenance costs, plus for a single custom thing you would spend a lot of money to get that into your server and these servers are not having a good support, even the administrators probably are trying to do their best. That's why a Mu Core development team is absolutely necessary for a server to be ranked as a good one, and costs are lower.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@BattleLorencia
there are no other sugguestions if u are asking for latest season i know igcn is the way to go, unless u wanna experiment and 'risk' for mudevs s17 or xteam which i dont prefer, igcn been and will always be the best in terms of progression, no matter how fast or slow, they have a super good community forum to ask and receive updates and all that, what else u need? they have tools for everything too, price is what u get for what u pay for, either way there are no free latest files here, and if there are, they are probably the most bugged ones in s17, so u gotta do ur own research and understand ur own way now, for me editing with igcn files and client side makes ma life easier, editing configs in other files its blah and much more confusing,complex structure.

Upvote 0
Back