Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hook dll in the GS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, good afternoon.

I'm starting in the world of MU and I have some doubts.I wanted to know if there is a possibility to hook a dll on the game server, but the dll has no function.Basically this dll removes the gameserver mobs limits.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zipper20032

Thanks again for your time and your analysis.

I understand about the code by the way absolutely everything is obfuscated in this code :(Currently it is very difficult to find a gs code next to the main code.I think I'll have to appeal to buy the webzen code if they want to sell of course, otherwise I'll have to settle for it.
I love this version and it is a version that has a story for me.
I noticed that you are very busy just because of your way of talking too, even because you mentioned several times in some posts that you are really busy.
If one day you have it available, for any project if I have the honor of working with you, I would be very grateful and of course you would be paid too hahaha.Well, you've been on this forum for years, apparently.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@zipper20032

Thanks again for your time and your analysis.

I understand about the code by the way absolutely everything is obfuscated in this code :(Currently it is very difficult to find a gs code next to the main code.I think I'll have to appeal to buy the webzen code if they want to sell of course, otherwise I'll have to settle for it.
I love this version and it is a version that has a story for me.
I noticed that you are very busy just because of your way of talking too, even because you mentioned several times in some posts that you are really busy.
If one day you have it available, for any project if I have the honor of working with you, I would be very grateful and of course you would be paid too hahaha.Well, you've been on this forum for years, apparently.

Right, sure, I can do a few custom things, of course, I hope I will have time for that.
Yeah, I'm a member since 2006, when I've started learning about installing/set up emulators for WoW and Lineage 2 C3.

Anyway, yeah, the best thing to have is the GameServer's source code, not a plugin which is hooked into the GameServer. It's pretty much counter productive to do such reverse engineering things. There are GameServer source codes available, but who knows where.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zipper20032 I understood.
Yes, I will follow with your recommendations regarding the original codeLet's see if it works.
Other versions don't interest me, I find them very "ugly" haha.
Send you a message in private, when you have time please read, if there is a clear possibility.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zipper20032
I think I found the gs codeWith these functions we were talking aboutMonsterSetBase.cpp and User.cpp
Probably not... it is absolutely certain that these are the original codes
So much so that even the customer came...
But the 2002 client I believe has to do with the version.
Now I have to see if I can join these codes in the new structure.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zipper20032
Sorry for delay...

I send for you in pv...

I think these codes can be adaptable for this fireteam gs.
For example monstersetdatabase and user, Because in the dll code of this fireteam gs there is no...
That is, the codes are not being pulled by this dll, but by the original gs.

Upvote 0
Back