Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HuntPoints WcoinC is not available

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure which version of my server file is
Maybe Xteam.
After I set CustomMonsterReward.txt and confirmed that the monster was killed, the WcoinC in CashShopData of the SQL database has increased, but I still cannot purchase items in CashShop.. Please help. I am very grateful. Thank you

I found that it was probably caused by a negative number in CashShopData. Does anyone know the reason?

Reaction score
How you are not knowing your client version? xDDD

Anyway, you sure you are buying with WCoinC in CashShop? (There can be 2 types of WCoins -> WCoinC and WCoinP)

You are using X-Team server files from RageZone?

The client sees the WCoinC updated after that monster was killed?

If that's really the case of a negative number being wrongly calculated in your GS, your GS could have a bug on that.
There are any logs displayed in your GS when your try to buy from the CashShop?

Screenshots would be helpful and also DataServer logs and GameServer logs.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you are not knowing your client version? xDDD

Anyway, you sure you are buying with WCoinC in CashShop? (There can be 2 types of WCoins -> WCoinC and WCoinP)

You are using X-Team server files from RageZone?

The client sees the WCoinC updated after that monster was killed?

If that's really the case of a negative number being wrongly calculated in your GS, your GS could have a bug on that.
There are any logs displayed in your GS when your try to buy from the CashShop?

Screenshots would be helpful and also DataServer logs and GameServer logs.

First of all thank you very much for your reply!

I'm not sure how to distinguish between different server versionsThe version of MU is too many and too complicated. How to confirm it?
I downloaded the integration package from the Internet...
After the death of the monster, the WcoinC of the client has been updated!What I said about the negative number problem will be -1 on the picture, but it will not change to -2 or -3. As long as it becomes -1, you can't buy things from CS. Everything else is normal.At present, the cause of the problem is still uncertain in the test of more than 10 people.

Is it possible to judge the version from here?There are two files CashShopPackage.txt and CashShopProduct.txt in "Data\CashShop"
1 - HuntPoints WcoinC is not available - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - HuntPoints WcoinC is not available - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I can see Hunting Records, so I guess it's season 11 or 12. I don't think season 8, 9 or 10 are having hunting records (Hunting Log), but still not sure because I'm not a fan of these seasons.

From your database, that's WCoinP being updated as -1 when you tried to buy, not WCoinC. From you screenshot, WCoinC is alright.

If the case it's on WCoinP, yes, that is surely a bad calculation.

Probably bad coding inside the gameserver resulting in not checking in if you have enough WCoinP first before you buy, and it's substracting the value and going to -1 after the calculation (probably it's auto setted to -1 if anything goes wrong so you won't have a negative huge number representing an invalid pointer or bad substraction).

What's your CashShop currency type? WCoinC or WCoinP?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can see Hunting Records, so I guess it's season 11 or 12. I don't think season 8, 9 or 10 are having hunting records (Hunting Log), but still not sure because I'm not a fan of these seasons.

From your database, that's WCoinP being updated as -1 when you tried to buy, not WCoinC. From you screenshot, WCoinC is alright.

If the case it's on WCoinP, yes, that is surely a bad calculation.

Probably bad coding inside the gameserver resulting in not checking in if you have enough WCoinP first before you buy, and it's substracting the value and going to -1 after the calculation (probably it's auto setted to -1 if anything goes wrong so you won't have a negative huge number representing an invalid pointer or bad substraction).

What's your CashShop currency type? WCoinC or WCoinP?
The currency type in the cash shop is WCoinC.

Upvote 0
Back