Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sending an email does not work properly, it is not possible to see the contents of the email..
also, chat does not work..

if i tried to send mail to some character (private mail) the character cant see the contents of the mail if hi opened the mail.
You can only see the title.

(screenshot)

Chat Server Message:

DataServer Error:

also, Someone know how to use /item command?
i tried to make stuff +all but i have no idea what to write..

i tried this code but it failed: /item 0 20 15 7 2 7 -3 0 0 0 0 0

(screenshot)

Help plz :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
/item 0 20 15 7 2 7 63 0 0 0 0 0

Item Category
Item Number
Item Level 1-15
Item Skil 0-1
LUCK 0-1
Jewel of Life options 1-7
Exe options 1-63
Ancient option Tier 1 (5,10) Tier 2 (6,9) Tier 3 (20,24)
Number of sockets (1-5) 0=no socket

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
/item 0 20 15 7 2 7 63 0 0 0 0 0

Item Category
Item Number
Item Level 1-15
Item Skil 0-1
LUCK 0-1
Jewel of Life options 1-7
Exe options 1-63
Ancient option Tier 1 (5,10) Tier 2 (6,9) Tier 3 (20,24)
Number of sockets (1-5) 0=no socket

i tried this code before :(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the Chat option ever worked before. Also, can't remember if the IGCN developed any Chat Servers for S12 files.While the whisper option or global post messages are still working, why they would need that Chat option?Also, for dropping items, I think is something wrong inside the client dll(IGC.dll) when dropping the item. You will need the source code for that.Also, could be a gameserver bug where the command is not working properly for socket items.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the Chat option ever worked before. Also, can't remember if the IGCN developed any Chat Servers for S12 files.While the whisper option or global post messages are still working, why they would need that Chat option?Also, for dropping items, I think is something wrong inside the client dll(IGC.dll) when dropping the item. You will need the source code for that.Also, could be a gameserver bug where the command is not working properly for socket items.

do you remember what location in the server files of chat opt ? also lucky items cant full opt aswell in mumaker which is essential tools

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

Not in the server files, but in the server files source code. You need knowledge of C/C++ programming language in order to correct and fix those bugs.All IGCN server files are coming with many bugs, different from version to version, but if you are willing to start developing a server and have a less bugged one, you will need some C++ skills and a lot of patience of understanding what's going on inside the server source code.For the Chat Server bug, is possible but not guaranteed to be fixed by having an actual Chat Server from other server versions. I donno if it'll work, cause the data packets could be different, but worth a try.I will try to find a Chat Server for you.

Here's a Chat Server I had from a Season 8.View attachment ChatServer.rar

Also, the ExDB should be running.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not in the server files, but in the server files source code. You need knowledge of C/C++ programming language in order to correct and fix those bugs.All IGCN server files are coming with many bugs, different from version to version, but if you are willing to start developing a server and have a less bugged one, you will need some C++ skills and a lot of patience of understanding what's going on inside the server source code.For the Chat Server bug, is possible but not guaranteed to be fixed by having an actual Chat Server from other server versions. I donno if it'll work, cause the data packets could be different, but worth a try.I will try to find a Chat Server for you.

Here's a Chat Server I had from a Season 8.View attachment 168913

I would be very grateful if you could update me as well if you find a solution for Chat Server.
By the way, it seems to me that it is in the DataServer but I'm not sure about that..
i'll update also about that..

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Here's a Chat Server I had from a Season 8.View attachment 168913

super thank you mate by the way where i can put that chat server

Upvote 0
Reaction score

super thank you mate by the way where i can put that chat server
Inside your server files, whereever you want.Also I forgot to mention that the chat server must start with a parameter:Create shortcut -> Right Click, Properties -> on the path Eg. "C:/........./ChatServer.exe" add after the quotes 127.0.0.1 and press Apply.It should look like this:"C:/........./ChatServer.exe" 127.0.0.1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Inside your server files, whereever you want.Also I forgot to mention that the chat server must start with a parameter:Create shortcut -> Right Click, Properties -> on the path Eg. "C:/........./ChatServer.exe" add after the quotes 127.0.0.1 and press Apply.It should look like this:"C:/........./ChatServer.exe" 127.0.0.1

i did what you say but it comes with this error
the name C:MUSERVER\chatserver\chatserver.exe" 127.0.0.1 specified in thetarget box is not valid. make sure the path and file name are correct

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i will add you on discord when i get home
but i do that it comes with error it says failed to connect in a chat server

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@cover failed connect means chatserver is not running properly or not running at all, season 12 or what u use?
guys if u use season 12 i dont recommend using seaoson 8 or different season chatserver, there are few repacks here and there that u can download and use their chatservers instead, just do a little more research and experiment and trial error is what i recommend, bugs can be fixed with source if u know how to compile and work with c#/++ etc, if not then stop trying hard is what i recommend or try different files.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

cover failed connect means chatserver is not running properly or not running at all, season 12 or what u use?guys if u use season 12 i dont recommend using seaoson 8 or different season chatserver, there are few repacks here and there that u can download and use their chatservers instead, just do a little more research and experiment and trial error is what i recommend, bugs can be fixed with source if u know how to compile and work with c#/++ etc, if not then stop trying hard is what i recommend or try different files.
That's right. Could chatserver malfunction due to season incompatibility. Didn't IGCN intergrated these into the GameServer or DataServer? (I've worked very little with IGCN's source codes).

cover failed connect means chatserver is not running properly or not running at all, season 12 or what u use?guys if u use season 12 i dont recommend using seaoson 8 or different season chatserver, there are few repacks here and there that u can download and use their chatservers instead, just do a little more research and experiment and trial error is what i recommend, bugs can be fixed with source if u know how to compile and work with c#/++ etc, if not then stop trying hard is what i recommend or try different files.
That's right. Could chatserver malfunction due to season incompatibility. Didn't IGCN intergrated these into the GameServer or DataServer? (I've worked very little with IGCN's source codes).

Upvote 0
Reaction score

In dataserver or gameserver yeah but these repacks muemu/igcn mix unfortunaly are sometimes a trouble
this is files s12

no chatserver inside at all, altho i remember it worked all fine, maybe cus i didnt test sending emails, actually nowdays IGCN uses extra chatserver on their files, so you got to find a cracked chatserver or something that is compatible of season 12 and use that and u will be fine i guess

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

In dataserver or gameserver yeah but these repacks muemu/igcn mix unfortunaly are sometimes a trouble
this is files s12

no chatserver inside at all, altho i remember it worked all fine, maybe cus i didnt test sending emails, actually nowdays IGCN uses extra chatserver on their files, so you got to find a cracked chatserver or something that is compatible of season 12 and use that and u will be fine i guess

very well said air but where i can find the chat server in the files and the lucky items cant be full opt only normal items

Upvote 0
Back