Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Local/network server start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
A set up my own server season 6.
I inserted my IPv4 address to server files and my server was started successfully.
But when I sent the client to my friend to another country to join my server for test he couldnt connect it.
And I realized that I have only local server connection...(because all my PC can connect my server into my network, but another IPs are not).

I didn't find the tutorial in Ragezone MuOnline folder with description and resolution of my problem.
Maybe somebody can help and attach here the tread links?
-- How to connect server mu online to Internet(without hosting/VPS) just for private use between my friends from different countries.

I will be grateful.

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
A set up my own server season 6.
I inserted my IPv4 address to server files and my server was started successfully.
But when I sent the client to my friend to another country to join my server for test he couldnt connect it.
And I realized that I have only local server connection...(because all my PC can connect my server into my network, but another IPs are not).

I didn't find the tutorial in Ragezone MuOnline folder with description and resolution of my problem.
Maybe somebody can help and attach here the tread links?
-- How to connect server mu online to Internet(without hosting/VPS) just for private use between my friends from different countries.

I will be grateful.

If you don’t have public ip and cannot open ports to public, maybe you can use vpn like hamachi, ZeroTier…

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back