Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for THE season 6 server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, ive been playing mu online since I was a kid, im posting here today cause I cant find any interresting server to join on xtrem top100 and cie...

heres what im looking for:

- Season 6, 4, 3 or 2 ( nothing above that)
- NO RR or 10 RR max server whit actual "Char build" ( No 32k stats or 65k )
- FO items or not I dont really care
- NO costums

I've been playing on oldsquadmu for 2 months now, I dont really like the economy on that server and the ML Grind which take Ducking forever.

Lmk If you know a good server :)

Reaction score
the old school mu servers time is almost dead, sadly there are simple,private, foreign servers only with season2 maybe 4 and most seasons old are season 6, honestly check out facebook ADVERTISEMENT groups and see there and find there, u wont really find exactly what u listed, no rr = the most rare (maybe some s6 servers left but no way for season 4,3,2) no one makes anymore, sadly, and if someone Does, then they surely have FO or customs or server is super ez, stuff like that... so yeah best server doesnt exist unfortunaly in any seasons, everyone does whatever they want all u can do is suggest those servers ur ideas or make ur own the way u like it. just search deeper maybe im mu advertisements groups in facebook join them and see what u can find.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried making my own once but it never seen the day :p too much work and time consuming to make a server :)

What I dont like from s8+ server is the elemental the elemental thing that your wear on your char. If I ever see a server whhitout those I might give it a try but for now I'll stick whit dead server I guess!

Thanks for your answer!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi! my server is s6 but is with 65k max stats but its a with a the only one in the world in-game special visual effects ... you can try it :)

Upvote 0
Back